• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Ibrahimovic close to Man Utd deal according to Dutch press

Don't think Guardiola will be looking forward to having Mourinho and Ibra in such close proximity....no love lost from both sides
Just dont see the point of him for one year, will kick off if he doesnt play and dont leave much room for their youngsters to play either

Don't think Guardiola will be looking forward to having Mourinho and Ibra in such close proximity....no love lost from both sides

It will be a nice sideshow while both team are wallowing in instability down the league.

He's a striker. 23 years old Argentinian, Plays for Sao Paulo. Not the biggest lad at 1,75m. Apparently he can also operate behind the striker, or as a right wing forward. Don't know anything more about him.
Even if there were any truth in this, there is, it would seem, the issue of third party ownership to be dealt with. I know it's not necessarily uncommon for LatAm players but adds a layer of complexity. Doesn't feel like Levy's style.

I think I also read somewhere he is coming as assistant manger (yes Ibra :eek:). It is probably bollox but if true that could end up being the entertainment story of the season.

I think I also read somewhere he is coming as assistant manger (yes Ibra :eek:). It is probably bollox but if true that could end up being the entertainment story of the season.

there's going to be a lot going on next season, hopefully a good chance for us to go about our business nice and quietly

there's going to be a lot going on next season, hopefully a good chance for us to go about our business nice and quietly

This, all the big name managers is only good for us - will take the pressure off us for another season, as everybody will be joined together in a managerial jerk off session for Jose, Klopp, Pep and Conte.

Just dont see the point of him for one year, will kick off if he doesnt play and dont leave much room for their youngsters to play either

He'll score lots of goals. They must be offering insane amounts of money if he's willing to ignore CL clubs.

Mrs Ibra wants LA or New York apparently. Does he need the hassle of a Jose circus?

But with an ego the size of Croydon who knows.

Calleri thing seems exactly the kind of news that a consortium owning a player would do to stir up interest as the summer window starts up.

Yeah - do you remember 5 years ago some random Mexican forward called Antonio Pedroza started declaring he'd signed for us. About 4 weeks later he rocked up at Palace. This smells very similar

Obligatory

Clips don't show any of his build up play - if he was paying a supporting role to Kane. He looks a tricky poacher and a bit raw?

Players are not the only ones playing around with their options. No doubt clubs are too - so if we can't get x or y... etc.

Last edited:
I can't say I'm terribly impressed with what I've seen in the Calleri vids. He is capable of some lovely finishes, but also a lot of greedy potshots. He's not all that quick either, so I'd say that if we were in for him, then he's a Kane backup.

I can't say I'm terribly impressed with what I've seen in the Calleri vids. He is capable of some lovely finishes, but also a lot of greedy potshots. He's not all that quick either, so I'd say that if we were in for him, then he's a Kane backup.
He likes a rabona too. Lamela won't like him stealing his thunder.

EVERTON’s ambitious super-rich new owner Farhad Moshiri is making an astonishing attempt to buy Joe Hart.

The Iranian money man is ready to throw around £40 million at a bid for the Emirates Marketing Project star in the hope that Pep Guardiola can be persuaded to sell.

And the Goodison supremo will back that up with a fortune for Hart, who will be offered around £200,000-a-week.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...target-for-ambitious-Everton-this-summer.html

:eek:

EVERTON’s ambitious super-rich new owner Farhad Moshiri is making an astonishing attempt to buy Joe Hart.

The Iranian money man is ready to throw around £40 million at a bid for the Emirates Marketing Project star in the hope that Pep Guardiola can be persuaded to sell.

And the Goodison supremo will back that up with a fortune for Hart, who will be offered around £200,000-a-week.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...target-for-ambitious-Everton-this-summer.html

A good sign they've got no clue.

Anyone with a bit of sense would buy Butland instead.

Surely he wants a manager first or is that too sensible?

Back