• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Rightio, so let's steer clear of France and Spain after the failures of Capoue, Stambouli, Njie, Dos Santos, Soldado, Fazio :confused:

I think it's better to judge players on their own merits.
Trying to work out who they mean - Sandro was quality pre injury.

Love the "south American" market - such a generalisation! What next, European market!?

Was odds on that Billic would sign Tore after managing him previously.

He has done a very good job there so far, improved the squad considerably, made them tough and dogged but also with a bit of style on top. Another good season for Billic this year and I could see a few bigger clubs circling for him.

Done a very good job this year. I know I mustn't say this but they could be a big challenge in the next few years.

It's all just fun and frolics of the transfer window.
Always read the rumours and I even get excited at this or that player coming in! But one thing you can never ever do is believe much of what is in the media.
It was Morata this morning!........

It's all just fun and frolics of the transfer window.
Always read the rumours and I even get excited at this or that player coming in! But one thing you can never ever do is believe much of what is in the media.
It was Morata this morning!........

I thought Morata was going to Arsenal.

P.S. Xhaka confirmed by Arsenal today btw

Trying to work out who they mean - Sandro was quality pre injury.

Love the "south American" market - such a generalisation! What next, European market!?
I am guessing they mean Paulinho. However as you say, I'm sure that our club wouldn't be ruling out signings from a certain location based on history of a previous player. For every transfer failure from any country there is also a similar success story.

Back