• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

He's clearly not worth that however it confirms that Vardy is off, and I'm guessing for a not dis-similar price. Ranieri is obviously after someone as like-for-like as possible so that they can continue with their playing system next year. Deeney therefore makes sense given that they would keep punting the ball over the top for him to run on to. Any CF with PL experience and a bit of pace will automatically be expensive
I think you are confusing Ighalo (pace) with Deeney (jailfists)

This reminds me of Brewsters Millions. Throwing money away £11m for Keane at Burnley. DO they havbe to get rid of £100million in quick time to secure a new rich owner?

Just wait til Everton decide they are ready to go on their Supermarket Sweep with the £150m promised to Koeman.

I really hope they want one of our players that Poch wants to move on!

Just wait til Everton decide they are ready to go on their Supermarket Sweep with the £150m promised to Koeman.

I really hope they want one of our players that Poch wants to move on!
I don't rate McCarthy at all and Barry is getting on so I think they might be in the market for a DM. I'm glad we got Wanyama tied up as I think Koeman could have gone in for him.

I don't rate McCarthy at all and Barry is getting on so I think they might be in the market for a DM. I'm glad we got Wanyama tied up as I think Koeman could have gone in for him.

Koeman signed a really unsuited to the physicality of EPL CM last summer in Claisie, so perhaps he'll make the same mistake again and take Carroll off us.

Antonio Sanabria has scored 11 goals for Sporting Gijon this season. So is he Roma's next star or merely transfer bait?
http://www.chiesaditotti.com/2016/3/28/11318776/antonio-sanabria-romas-next-star-or-cash-cow

And a Sportsmail "Scouting Report" (Little more than a background summary)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ting-Dele-Alli-Europe-s-scoring-teenager.html
This seems a strange one. Surely Roma would only sell him for a large fee considering he still has 3 years left on his contract?

I don't think Leicester are after Deeney to replace Vardy, they'd be well suited as a partnership. Especially in Leicester's battle for tenth place next season.

Back