• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Dortmund are being ripped apart.

Hummels
Gundogan
Aubameyang
Mkhitaryan

Those are 4 top class players which are going to be very hard to replace. I think Reus will only give them one more season aswell.

Hummels
Gundogan
Aubameyang
Mkhitaryan

Those are 4 top class players which are going to be very hard to replace. I think Reus will only give them one more season aswell.

Dortmund are like Atletico and have a habit of buying very well. They will get a lot of cash in and by well like they always do

Well bearing in mind Isco and james rodriguez do not normally start for Madrid why would he want to go there? Not like he will start ahead of Bale or Ronaldo
Payet is French like the manager Zidane. He will look after his own.

...................Benzema
Ronaldo ......Payet. ......Bale
.............Modric....Kroos

Not bad is it

Payet is French like the manager Zidane. He will look after his own.

...................Benzema
Ronaldo ......Payet. ......Bale
.............Modric....Kroos

Not bad is it

Looks kind of ridiculous to me, that team will win sod all without a single defensive midfielder. Have you forgotten Madrid suffered when they sold Makelele which left them without a naturally defensive midfielder. I would suggest that Casemiro was their best player in the CL final, either he plays or there is a Casemiro replacement. No way Zidane players without a naturally defensive midfielder.

As for Zidane, well I remember he totally against the sale of Makelele because he knew what the defensive midfielder did for the team unlike their dumb president

Payet is 28 isn't he?? I'd imagine that at his age he knows that his stock will likely never be higher and the chance to play for a European giant like Real Madrid may not come around again.

We all argued about this type of thing when it came down to Bale, because a lot of us felt that at his age and with his talent the door would be open for many more season's and there was no rush. Payet is not a young player bursting onto the scene, he could force the issue if the interest became concrete. At the same time, I can imagine the Wham board refusing to budge irrespective of the money offered. Without being sat at the top table, they would have to undertake a similar project to ourselves and pay overpriced fee's and take a punt on top young talent or players just below that. I'm not sure that would suit them.

Hummels
Gundogan
Aubameyang
Mkhitaryan

I like Weigl, but now we have Wanyama, I suppose we won't be interested.

I still like Sane, if we can turn him away from Liverpool, 1:3 goal ratio for a wide forward isn't bad.

Batshuayi didn't look bad either, looks as he can use both feet, has zip and athleticism but more importantly likes to get in the box and moves towards the near post, which our strikers seem incapable of.

Back