• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: @ManCity sign John Stones from @Everton. More here: http://skysports.tv/jeCk0N #SSNHQ

Squawka News ‏@SquawkaNews 2m2 minutes ago
DONE DEAL: Emirates Marketing Project have signed John Stones for a reported fee of £42m plus add-ons on a 6-year deal from Everton.
Wowee! That's a lot of money for someone who is still to fulfill his potential (and may never)

I see £47.5mil rising to £50mil now being mentioned.

Wowee! That's a lot of money for someone who is still to fulfill his potential (and may never)

I see £47.5mil rising to £50mil now being mentioned.

The best bit i have seen is the 15-20% in sell on fees that Everton have to pay Barnsley. Hope they spend it wisely.

Bony would be a good buy for mid-table teams; Mangala needs to go back overseas to somewhere where defenders dont need to defend
I'd say his wages are huge. I guess City could pay a portion of them just to get him off the books.

Arsene Wenger is willing to offer £30million plus Olivier Giroud in order to land Argentine Mauro Icardi striker, who is also wanted by Napoli (Plymouth Herald). They obviously missed the part about all of this being a figment of the player's imagination.

Arsenal are still interested in a move for Jonny Evans, and the feeling is mutual (Telegraph)

Chelsea have met Napoli’s latest asking price for Kalidou Koulibaly, but Napoli refused anyway (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Riyad Mahrez has apparently been spotted at Chelsea’s match-day hotel – at the same time as Antonio Conte, with his agent reportedly saying that Chelsea want him (Daily Express). I guess his agent isn't happy with Leicester's offer yet.

Hull target Mile Jedinak is not interested in a move away from Crystal Palace (Croydon Advertiser)

Leicester City have been linked with the Deportivo La Coruna striker Lucas Perez who has been nicknamed the ‘Spanish Jamie Vardy’ (The Sun)

Sunderland scouts have been running the rule over Norwich City forward Steven Naismith (Daily Mail). Why? Manager linking up with former player, seems rather obvious.

Back