• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Such a good player

Where would you see him fitting in our team though?

Given his price tag and profile, if he did come (by some miracle), you could put him in at CAM and move Alli back into the CM position alongside Dier - alternatively, move Alli up to be the second-striker like Kane was with Janssen against Inter. Although....

From what I've seen, I reckon he could give Eriksen plenty of competition for a place. Zero chance we'd pay what they'll be asking, though. Could be irresistible to Wenger as their 99th AM option out of 25....

....one unpleasant possibility is that Eriksen's off after not being able to agree a new contract. If that's the case, we'd have money for Isco, lots of it (since I can't imagine Eriksen going for less than £30m at the least), although the question then becomes whether we could really afford his seemingly reasonable £60k a week wages if we can't even agree a deal to increase Eriksen's from £30k a week.

From what I've seen, I reckon he could give Eriksen plenty of competition for a place. Zero chance we'd pay what they'll be asking, though. Could be irresistible to Wenger as their 99th AM option out of 25....

Overrated .. seen the guy play a lot of times for Madrid (where the opposition is focused on 3/4 other players, and he gets time/space), flashes, but nothing wc there. Madrid would do well to get rid of Isco/Kroos/James and buy a couple of players that fit their system.

Overrated .. seen the guy play a lot of times for Madrid (where the opposition is focused on 3/4 other players, and he gets time/space), flashes, but nothing wc there. Madrid would do well to get rid of Isco/Kroos/James and buy a couple of players that fit their system.

Like the SAF United they had a few guys who get a free ride. looked good in a great team but are nothing special anywhere else.

This is a little harsh IMO. He was the odd man out in their attacking quartet and really didn't get a run of games to establish himself. There are plenty of players who don't quite establish themselves at Madrid and have gone on to stellar careers. Before he went there he was consistently good to excellent and frankly I'd have him in a shot.

Last edited:
Jese Rodriguez signing for PSG:

3700AB8600000578-3729404-image-a-50_1470666284494.jpg

37009BDD00000578-3729404-Ruiz_was_snapped_on_the_pitch_with_her_boyfriend_as_she_joined_h-a-4_1470667687754.jpg

Paul Pogba brought his mom:

Paul-Pogba-mum-.jpg

Last summer's free transfer Andre Ayew has gone from Swansea to West Ham for a club record £20.5 million.

Apparently he is now a forward.... He did spend a lot of time last year winning some very dubious penalties

He is a decent player but the transfer fees now are getting crazy

Back