• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory

I can think of some.

Lloris didn't make a mistake, neither did Dier or Aurier.

Son didn't get caught offside.

Winks didn't misplace a single pass.

Doherty looked comfortable.

I came up with Vinicius had an alright second half and we looked a better side with him in it.

Positives from the Brighton game!? Pah! Maybe the most demoralizing game Spurs have played in recent memory

I rarely walk out early from watching something I have an abiding interest in.

Love sci-fi, walked out of the original Dune movie. Big fan of Gomez, the band, walked out before encore because they were mailing it in.

I fcuked off from the schittshow in Brighton before the 70th minute. Life's too short for watching that sort of limpid crap.

Positives from the Brighton game!? Pah! Maybe the most demoralizing game Spurs have played in recent memory

I rarely walk out early from watching something I have an abiding interest in.

Love sci-fi, walked out of the original Dune movie. Big fan of Gomez, the band, walked out before encore because they were mailing it in.

I fcuked off from the schittshow in Brighton before the 70th minute. Life's too short for watching that sort of limpid crap.
You clearly don’t remember last seasons game there then... I mean Hugo literally broke his arm dropping the ball in the net and we also had sissoko playing RB in that game

You are banned because of saying anything on this forum that can be looked at as a positive ( several in fact) do you not know we are doomed, doomed i tell thee. ;)

Hope you give them a listen mate. We absolutely are not into knee-jerking. We are looking to make this a pod where there is genuine chat amongst friends/supporters but with a relatively calm disposition and overview. It is not about ranting for sure. I think you'd enjoy it.

This definitely comes across in the pod. I think you would all be forgiven for bursting into a full on rant after that 'performance' as i think it would be fairly representative of most Spurs fans at the mo. Anyway, i continue to enjoy the pod, definitely more than watching Spurs currently - admittedly this is a low bar, but i mean it as a complement!

You clearly don’t remember last seasons game there then... I mean Hugo non-figuratively broke his arm dropping the ball in the net and we also had sissoko playing RB in that game

Oh, I do. I put that poor performance you mention down to a bit of shock and dismay at the sight of Hugo's arm buckling in such an unnatural fashion. And giving up a goal on the play.

This time, I was looking for a bit of a bounce-back after losing to Liverpool. It wasn't close to a rebound. It was more like watching an anchor being dragged around a meadow. At no point in my hour of viewing did I remotely think Spurs were going to retrieve this game.

As the game played on, it wasn't just disappointment in the performance that evening: We're in big trouble for our next few matches, incl. the cup tie at Everton. Top six is about to slip from our grasp and not only are we looking to finish behind Arsenal but suffer the ignominy of trailing West Ham.

Episode 6

This week, the Game Is About Glory protects its knees further with a rational discussion on the 1-0 defeat Brighton, Kerry Packer rises from the ashes and are we living our “Metal Machine Music” moment? Tune in and find out on the top Tottenham pod out there...

• Brighton - Tottenham
  • European Super League
  • Tottenham - Chelsea

Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CEg

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

And now on Stitcher too

https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-game-is-about-glory

This definitely comes across in the pod. I think you would all be forgiven for bursting into a full on rant after that 'performance' as i think it would be fairly representative of most Spurs fans at the mo. Anyway, i continue to enjoy the pod, definitely more than watching Spurs currently - admittedly this is a low bar, but i mean it as a complement!

Thanks very much mate...

Decent pod again chaps, enjoyed it except when Steff said it all started to go wrong at half time in the Cheatski game and none of you saps picked him up on it... then someone (Milo?) repeated it. Typical Mods eh.

Decent pod again chaps, enjoyed it except when Steff said it all started to go wrong at half time in the Cheatski game and none of you saps picked him up on it... then someone (Milo?) repeated it. Typical Mods eh.

If Steff makes a mistake, I insist on repeating it, so that he doesn't get singled out. Solidarity.

Look you have to understand, Steff likes to have his pedants corner on the next pod, and it goes without saying we will not stand in his way.

Besides we are hoping to grow the feature as it's the only way we can get @Roland Beurre on board.

Back