• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

She looks like a mashup of the 2 blokes from Status Quo. Coincidence?

I don’t want to ‘rain’ on your parade, but this suggestion brings the tone of things ‘down down deeper and down’ to the point that I really have to question ‘what you’re proposin’…(I’ll stop while I’m ahead’…

Hats Off To Harry
Season 3 Episode 9

Milo and Steff are joined by special guest, Caroline Stefko, of N17 Women and the Spurs Across The Pond newsletter to look back at our win over Nottingham Forest, ponder what is brick-housing versus genius, discusses ‘that’ assist, and revel in the joys of consistent drinking. We even find the only true words of coherent genius Pete Doherty managed as a Libertine, and that’s a fact.

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/hats-off-to-harry

Highlight so far is the difference in take from Steff on Hendersons penalty save celebrations and Richarlsons keepy uppies

One was a chavvy spoiled muffler mobile Ali G boy 'big up o'self', the other was silky Brazilian magic using the ball with his foot, no cap or hand needed to show off. Hypocrite? Nah. Just a man of taste! :D

Derbies and Dystopia
Season 3 Episode 10

Steff, Milo and Gareth look back the summer transfer window, the draw at West Ham and the win over Fulham, eulogise the life-force that is Richarlison, and realize that next week’s match against Emirates Marketing Project is actually a battle between cyberpunkish good (the aforementioned Richy) versus cyborg Bond villain Evil (Haaland). We also wonder if we’re too old to get away with Richy’s hair (not Milo or Gareth, just, err, Steff). 10 minute sin bin for him anyone?

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/derbies-and-dystopia

Liked this week's podcast. My only question is, when is Steff going to stop equivocating and let us know whether or not he rates Richarlison, or not. Enough sitting on the fence Steff, time to let us know what you think. :D

Great work as ever!

Liked this week's podcast. My only question is, when is Steff going to stop equivocating and let us know whether or not he rates Richarlison, or not. Enough sitting on the fence Steff, time to let us know what you think. :D

Great work as ever!

Must do better, and will so on Sunday!!!!

Richarlison won us our first CL game back, he has really taken his opportunties to shine - our backline, nay, the work ALL the lads to protect the goal is nothing short of being a serious, serious challenger/team, it's scary... even Jeff winter wrote we don't dare, we do !!

Sanchez is a good fill in on the right side of our three, 10 hours no goals when he's playing ?

Emirates Marketing Project is going to be sooo tasty, we have a great record against them, but THIS is the measure we set ourselves! Every season.

Conte has no fear, it's scary

COYMFS!!! I'm sooo pumped right now, can you tell ? This is the type of team I having been crying out for, the work done in the window by Fabio and Conte has got us here

This is going to be a long ass season, and the world cup will see us having to let most (all) our players go for national team duty - what shape will they be in when they get back ? Any team ? Management and contingency can only do so much, we need a LOT of Lady Luck on our side

Sons red card altered marseilles game plan from attacking to defending.

We need better attacking ideas if we want to go far.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Sons red card altered marseilles game plan from attacking to defending.

We need better attacking ideas if we want to go far.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Hang on.
We haven't done our Marseille pod yet!!!!
Tune in first...of course, I disagree with you...:D

A Shoe In
Season 3 Episode 11

Steff, Milo and Gareth discuss our return to the Champions League against Marseille, UEFA’s taste for expenses, expensive loafers, the disgraceful behaviour of Marseille’s ‘supporters’ AND why the Manager of The Month curse is actually a load of old gonad*s. There’s more, trust us, and yes, the Richarlison love in continues…

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/a-shoe-in

The Joy Of Six
Season 3 Episode 12

Milo, Ram and Gareth celebrate our 100th episode with a look back at our 6-2 thrashing of Leicester, spend less time than it take Sonny to score a hattrick reviewing the Sporting Lisbon game, rejoice in Eric Dier’s return to the England fold and reveal why high speed Conte is the best reason for signing up to Spurs Play.

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/the-joy-of-six

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-the-game-is-about-glory-2.png

Really enjoyed this week’s episode chaps.

I have to say, when I saw the teamsheet and that @thfcsteff was absent, the ‘Eric Dier’ of the usual back three, if you will - you’re welcome Steff! ;) - I was worried.

How wrong could I be?! With ‘Cuti’ Ro-Milo shuffling across from his usual position, right of centre, managing to demonstrate oft-lacking composure belying his tender years.

Ram, Gareth - I’ll let you decide who is the Davies and who is the Sanchez to complete this week’s trio!

Eugh, the Nations League awaits…

I have to say, when I saw the teamsheet and that @thfcsteff was absent, the ‘Eric Dier’ of the usual back three, if you will - you’re welcome Steff! ;) - I was worried.

How wrong could I be?! With ‘Cuti’ Ro-Milo shuffling across from his usual position, right of centre, managing to demonstrate oft-lacking composure belying his tender years.

Ram, Gareth - I’ll let you decide who is the Davies and who is the Sanchez to complete this week’s trio!

Thanks, Dave. I think that I misplaced a couple of passes early on but settled after the first five minutes. I was lucky to have a couple of experience hands to guide me through

Dave. That is a lovely comparison, thank you. A tight-knit squad who play as a team. It was fun to be a listener with no deeper interest. They were great but I was not surprised. I love that lot…I mean it.

The Joy Of Six
Season 3 Episode 12

Milo, Ram and Gareth celebrate our 100th episode with a look back at our 6-2 thrashing of Leicester, spend less time than it take Sonny to score a hattrick reviewing the Sporting Lisbon game, rejoice in Eric Dier’s return to the England fold and reveal why high speed Conte is the best reason for signing up to Spurs Play.

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/the-joy-of-six

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-the-game-is-about-glory-2.png
Enjoyed this. Well done lads.

Back