• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Future Squad

I've never heard of spotrac before, but they are discussing this list on Reddit and also note these are just GUESSES based off news reports etc, they are not correct and are not up to date e.g. Sarr got a new contract recently and Maddison's age is slightly incorrect

Edit, Harry Winks?

Clicking on the contracts tab, those up in the summer are: Perisic Dier Forster BrandonAustin

Those up in summer 2025 are: Ndombele Son Hoj LoCelso Sess Davies Reggie Tangana Rodon Whiteman so no major worries there i.e. I think Son loves it here and will stay, then we can choose what to do with the others but all of the others are replaceable

Sounds like contract renewal time. He's already on ridiculous wages no doubt and Barca have financial limitations.

I've never heard of spotrac before, but they are discussing this list on Reddit and also note these are just GUESSES based off news reports etc, they are not correct and are not up to date e.g. Sarr got a new contract recently and Maddison's age is slightly incorrect

Edit, Harry Winks?

Can it be true that Sarr is on one seventh of the salary of Brennan Johnson?

Can it be true that Sarr is on one seventh of the salary of Brennan Johnson?
When the youngsters come from the continent they are often on small wages (compared to the PL). This is good for us as the personal terms are never a problem and can make the fee asked more palatable.

We're then happy to quickly reward progress or clear evidence we've picked a winner hence Sarr recently penning a new contract. So I guess the wage figure is out of date now.... probably on 40/50k a week now, at a guess.

Last edited:
Back