• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

So long as they end up in the qualifiers for the Ropey Conference I couldn't give a brick.

That's got our name all over it though.

I think we'll finish below West Ham but above Everton.

Question is just whether Arse can beat Brighton

Awful that its come to this given how crap they are. Shows how disjointed and chaotic we are

I think we'll finish below West Ham but above Everton.

Question is just whether Arse can beat Brighton

Awful that its come to this given how crap they are. Shows how disjointed and chaotic we are
If we win our game it doesn't matter what Arsenal does. However will these players do so? I am not going to put anything on them doing so.

A Liverpool win today basically means no CL for Leicester. An early Liverpool lead on Sunday should deflate them even more, but probably still not enough to come down to our level.

If we win our game it doesn't matter what Arsenal does. However will these players do so? I am not going to put anything on them doing so.

I didnt mention that outcome as I dont think there's a chance we'll win on Sunday. We're dependent on what Arsenal do against Brighton

At least now it looks like a win would get up 6th and anything else 8th.
Fininshing 7th and getting into the conference would be the worse outcome.

A new manager would get a week between games on the training pitch to instill a system.
And no, no manager ever puts out a full team of kids in Europe, no matter how much fans talk about it.
The Conference League will disrupt our season.

Well at least we’re guaranteed to continue our run of finishing in the top half of the table and should maintain our position as one of the Big Nine… I means surely even Spurs couldn’t throw away a +15 goal difference advantage on the final day of season!

90B6C933-051E-4AF5-B307-60128467BBDC.jpeg

Well at least we’re guaranteed to continue our run of finishing in the top half of the table and should maintain our position as one of the Big Nine… I means surely even Spurs couldn’t throw away a +15 goal difference advantage on the final day of season!

View attachment 11873
Leicester will sense a good opportunity to go out and tonk us to get CL football ahead of Liverpool on GD. An Aston Villa team playing for nothing probably should've had 4 against us so it's not beyond Leicester in front of their fans to do so.

I don't get why we want to avoid Europe. I want us to win and finish ahead of Arsenal. If we don't like the European competition play the B team or kids in it. There is no way in hell it should cross any of our minds to give l'arse the chance to finish above us. That is pushing us back to the early days of Pochettino's time at the club. In Nigerian parlance, Tufiakwa!!

Where do we need to finish in order to avoid the Europa conference?
I think 7 is Ropey Conference Qualifiers.

Leicester will beat us, as said probably by plenty for their goal difference race with the Dippers, Spam will beat SCBC for 6th, Everton will lose to Abu Dhabi and the Scum will beat Brighton to finish in the Conference.

Sorry to bring you down even further and into the darkest corners of my imagination but I am quite frankly dreading Sunday afternoon - I genuinely think 23/5/2021 is going to go down as one of the most humbling days in our recent history....it will be the culmination of 2 years of significant regression on and off the pitch and to make matters worse 3 of our main antagonists are going to be the beneficiaries of our downfall.

I can imagine a active dialogue and collaboration between Woolwich and Spammer fans to make matching 'Happy St Totteringham Day' banners with their logo's both mocking our badger. In a coordinated move both will be unveiled the moment it is clear that results have gone their way. I can just picture now Sky flicking between both grounds and sets of fans and the split screen becoming a meme. Meanwhile, Leicester are absolutely going to revel in it too with their '3 horse race' and 'Jamie Vardy's won more than you'.

Maybe Chelsea will even get involved at Champions League Final which you know they're going to win in the most scabby of circumstances (again)

If you were writing a dystopian story and wanted the conclusion/final scene to be the loser character ceremonially having their pants pulled down you couldn't want a better set of circumstances in the build up. I mean the fact that John Terry was involved last night just furthers the paranoia.

This season can just fudge off.

Sorry to bring you down even further and into the darkest corners of my imagination but I am quite frankly dreading Sunday afternoon - I genuinely think 23/5/2021 is going to go down as one of the most humbling days in our recent history....it will be the culmination of 2 years of significant regression on and off the pitch and to make matters worse 3 of our main antagonists are going to be the beneficiaries of our downfall.

I can imagine a active dialogue and collaboration between Woolwich and Spammer fans to make matching 'Happy St Totteringham Day' banners with their logo's both mocking our badger. In a coordinated move both will be unveiled the moment it is clear that results have gone their way. I can just picture now Sky flicking between both grounds and sets of fans and the split screen becoming a meme. Meanwhile, Leicester are absolutely going to revel in it too with their '3 horse race' and 'Jamie Vardy's won more than you'.

Maybe Chelsea will even get involved at Champions League Final which you know they're going to win in the most scabby of circumstances (again)

If you were writing a dystopian story and wanted the conclusion/final scene to be the loser character ceremonially having their pants pulled down you couldn't want a better set of circumstances in the build up. I mean the fact that John Terry was involved last night just furthers the paranoia.

This season can just fudge off.

Bad day at the office i see.;)

Back