• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

Pretty sure that's what I said mate ;)
I was agreeing with you but just adding if it’s £5 a ticket that gives 3 loyalty points we will be getting a Goons style full house on paper /empty stadium effect unless they only give the points once the ticket is activated upon entry!

I was agreeing with you but just adding if it’s £5 a ticket that gives 3 loyalty points we will be getting a Goons style full house on paper /empty stadium effect unless they only give the points once the ticket is activated upon entry!
"£5 a ticket and kids for a quid with decent loyalty points added (only if ticket is used)" ;)

I actually think the low priced Cup games are good as they both enable non regulars to attend and also allow the regulars to buy tickets for other parts of the stadium (I chose to move my ST from South Stand to East Upper this season after sitting there for a few Cup games last season and preferring it).

"£5 a ticket and kids for a quid with decent loyalty points added (only if ticket is used)" ;)

I actually think the low priced Cup games are good as they both enable non regulars to attend and also allow the regulars to buy tickets for other parts of the stadium (I chose to move my ST from South Stand to East Upper this season after sitting there for a few Cup games last season and preferring it).
fudge I even reread it and missed it. I’m really under the weather today so will blame that!
I’d like to take my 8 year old to a proper game and don’t want to expose him to the anything too toxic early on, so hopefully I can blood him in one of these games!

He could do with seeing us win too. It took a while for me to explain to him the legends test event game and the Inter friendly new WHL don’t really count, as he was so disappointed we’d lost (he’s been getting more used to it now, imagine if your only football memories were us under Poch!!)

fudge I even reread it and missed it. I’m really under the weather today so will blame that!
I’d like to take my 8 year old to a proper game and don’t want to expose him to the anything too toxic early on, so hopefully I can blood him in one of these games!

He could do with seeing us win too. It took a while for me to explain to him the legends test event game and the Inter friendly new WHL don’t really count, as he was so disappointed we’d lost (he’s been getting more used to it now, imagine if your only football memories were us under Poch!!)

always fun to see us smash some brick level side under the guise of a legitimate comp.

The mid week games in the early stages of the tournament are excellent for us far away fans. It costs me a hell of a lot of money to travel to London, so when I do make the trip, I try to get to two games if possible. Midweek and a PL game at the weekend. Sometimes I can't get a ticket for PL games, so at least I get one game, as these games are easy to get tickets for. The low price also helps, as the flight and hotel alone is often in excess of £750 for 4 days.

The mid week games in the early stages of the tournament are excellent for us far away fans. It costs me a hell of a lot of money to travel to London, so when I do make the trip, I try to get to two games if possible. Midweek and a PL game at the weekend. Sometimes I can't get a ticket for PL games, so at least I get one game, as these games are easy to get tickets for. The low price also helps, as the flight and hotel alone is often in excess of £750 for 4 days.

Very much this. Still remember my Club Brugge/Chelski double home game trip in November 2006. A memorable late night European win under the floodlights, sat on South stand row three where I got to shake hands with the mascot (lol) before the game, followed by that win against the small club from Fulham. Good times.

This competition is getting more draggy with the new structure. Shouldn't our priority be to get back to top four and CL?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes, but we will be in four competitions

- PL -> #1 Priority
- Domestic cups -> very dependant on the draw (easy draw allows you to get deep in without playing your best players)
- Conference -> absolute trash teams probably until semi's unless we are really unlucky with draw. Do what Jose did, put on stronger sides, get through, and then make a run for it.

Back