• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

This. Our fitness levels are far from a peak poch team.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We have payed 45 games already by March (most of any team in Europe)

Son/Kane/PEH/Ndombele all have 30+

Dele/Bale simply are not accustomed to 90 minute games at this point.

This isn't a fitness conversation, it's a survival conversation.

Look at Pool, completely shot, do we think they are not fit?

We have payed 45 games already by March (most of any team in Europe)

Son/Kane/PEH/Ndombele all have 30+

Dele/Bale simply are not accustomed to 90 minute games at this point.

This isn't a fitness conversation, it's a survival conversation.

Look at Pool, completely shot, do we think they are not fit?

We really should have used the squad better and in certain matches academy players like the young lad we signed from Chelsea could have offered youthful energy.

I think aside from dropping players, giving them a couple of weeks off away from the training ground would really lift them.

We really should have used the squad better and in certain matches academy players like the young lad we signed from Chelsea could have offered youthful energy.

I think aside from dropping players, giving them a couple of weeks off away from the training ground would really lift them.

It's a fair criticism, I'd say even better would be regularly taking one of Kane/Son off towards ends of games we are leading and putting Vinicius on.

Really think the smaller clubs pulled one over the bigger clubs by not voting to have the 5 subs, would have really helped with rotation.

In the normal world it would I agree

We play against Palace as we did against Fulham we could easily end up with a bloody nose.
Also, Saha is back, that just makes me even more concerned at thought of Serge or Matt up against him.

We play against Palace as we did against Fulham we could easily end up with a bloody nose.
Also, Saha is back, that just makes me even more concerned at thought of Serge or Matt up against him.
Fulham were way better than Palace when they played them away at the weekend!

I think Fulham are being massively underrated on here, the only reason they are where they are is because they basically forfeit their first 10 games of the season.

Last edited:

I think Fulham are being massively underrated on here, the only reason they are where they are is because they basically forfeit there first 10 games of the season.
Yep
Fulham are a good side missing goals
They also have a new team too so are still settling (only 4 we’re their own players last night)

I think Fulham are being massively underrated on here, the only reason they are where they are is because they basically forfeit their first 10 games of the season.

Palace can be a pain going forward. Eze and Zaha are good.

That’s what I thought Sunday, Thursday though they regressed and to be honest considering the opponent we were embarrassing. Ketamine looked to have been put in the water Again!

we looked fine
We looked like a team who had played a lot of games
We also played a better team than clearly you want to give them credit for
And we won

Jeez which team with the exception of Emirates Marketing Project have a squad capable of playing with top form with squad rotation. Every team, Liverpool, United etc either drew or scraped a win ... we won two games in a week and we cant get any perspective on the bigger picture ... honestly there is no drama here.

We should have and put the Fulham game to bed in the first half.

May I also add while I stick the boot in, our team ran around like dogs in the first half to compensate the lack of reguilon and aurier to help in covering spaces in attack.

It's worries me at times how football is spoken about like some sort of video game.

Back