• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

Will be interesting to see what sort of team we put out at Stoke. Scratching my head on how many first-teamers we'd need to add to our Europa 11 (plus Rodon) to be safe
I think Rodon played for Swansea in an earlier round of the EFL cup....cup tied?

Its been a good weekend so far. man U, Emirates Marketing Project (dropping 2 pts) and the chavs dropping 3. A good 3 pts vs Palace and Fulham taking points off Liverpool would be a great weekend

Well, everyone in top 6 brick the bed .. only Leicester really took advantage.

Pool were crap, and had VAR bail them out again
United were united, but City really showed no ambition
Chelsea lost
We were complacent ..
Scum fudged up even more ...

Well, everyone in top 6 brick the bed .. only Leicester really took advantage.

Pool were crap, and had VAR bail them out again
United were united, but City really showed no ambition
Chelsea lost
We were complacent ..
Scum fudged up even more ...
Annoying. We were but a fingertip save away from having the best set of Prem results that I can remember.

I would be happy with 4 points from the Pool and Leicester game. Got a feeling we will end up with 1.

What still tinkles me off no end are the dropped points against Spam and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We'd be heading into tomorrow with a chance to put us clear of 2nd by 7 points. &%$#@!

What still tinkles me off no end are the dropped points against Spam and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We'd be heading into tomorrow with a chance to put us clear of 2nd by 7 points. &%$#@!

Show me a team that don't drop points? I will wait

And City batter away at WBA but the keeper pulls off some great saves.
Spurs aren't the only ones that happens to, eh? Great result for us that.

Looking good, regardless of tomorrow's result, as we head towards Xmas.
Keep scrolling to try and find The Arse Anal, they are down there somewhere

*Means 13 played
-Means 11 played

25 TOT LIV
24 LEI
23 SOU
22 CHE*
20 MNC WHU EVE MNU- WOL*
18 AST
17 NEW- CRY
14 LEE
13 ARS
10 BRI
9 BUR-
8 FUL
7 WBA*
1 SHE

Show me the elections were rigged. I'll wait...

Just kidding. Welcome to the madness. Don't respond to anyone asking you if you have a webcam and like custard.

I missed the S, was meant to be Trumps like the game, keeps people guessing and no doubt ruffles a few feathers I guess

Back