• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup Draw Thread

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 4th Round: Leeds United/Birmingham City (A)

I did expect did our game to be chosen, but what a shock, United on live again

You could argue the toss for the away game to West Ham being on, good chance of an upset and a decent match, but home to Fulham or Blackpool is ridiculous. They'll clearly walk that match.

No matter who they play, it draws viewers and thus money from ads.

You could argue the toss for the away game to West Ham being on, good chance of an upset and a decent match, but home to Fulham or Blackpool is ridiculous. They'll clearly walk that match.

Just like Arsenal will clearly walk Bradford..

Oh wait..

Just like Arsenal will clearly walk Bradford..

Oh wait..

We're talking about Man United, not Arsenal. and they're at home. If it was away, I'd agree. But Fergie takes this cup seriously, and they don't lose often at home, and certainly won't against one of the worst away teams in the PL, or a championship side

We're talking about Man United, not Arsenal. and they're at home. If it was away, I'd agree. But Fergie takes this cup seriously, and they don't lose often at home, and certainly won't against one of the worst away teams in the PL, or a championship side

Last season United were knocked out of the League cup by crystal palace.

The year before they were knocked out of the league cup by... A West Ham side that went on to be relegated. They lost 4-0.

brick happens.

[video=youtube;owpnrxCXZJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpnrxCXZJ4[/video]

Magic of the cup and all that. I do agree though, it is a joke how much they are on TV.

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 5th Round Draw Sunday 5.45pm

The FA Cup with Budweiser
Fifth Round Proper draw
5.45pm, Sunday 27 January 2013

1 Luton Town

2 Oldham Athletic or Liverpool

3 Wigan Athletic

4 Blackburn Rovers

5 Barnsley

6 Middlesbrough

7 Millwall

8 Leeds United or Tottenham Hotspur

9 Arsenal

10 Emirates Marketing Project

11 Manchester United or Fulham

12 Brentford or Chelsea

13 Reading

14 Huddersfield Town or Leicester City

15 Milton Keynes Dons

16 Everton

Home against Arsenal please. I want another derby match, want us to knock them out and believe that we can.

Only one tie to be replayed so far.

Back