• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

Just brought this on itunes

Oliver, Mechanical EP, its a bit Justice sounding, pretty good

http://www.thissongslaps.com/2013/01/oliver-mechanical-ep/

Oliver-Mechanical-EP.jpg

Just brought this on itunes

Oliver, Mechanical EP, its a bit Justice sounding, pretty good

http://www.thissongslaps.com/2013/01/oliver-mechanical-ep/

Oliver-Mechanical-EP.jpg

Good tip.
Good sound...a little better than Justice IMO...loosely-related, I'm excited, intrigued and perhaps a little scared at the forthcoming Daft Punk. Love them but also know they never stand still and like to throw curves, so am hoping it retains some of their creative shape and doesn't show them being contrary/turning into the French Chas & Dave or something mental like that!

Love Daft Punk and am very excited about the new album, hopefully they may even do some tour dates over here this year

Love Daft Punk and am very excited about the new album, hopefully they may even do some tour dates over here this year

Indeed, wouldn't hold breath on tour dates. I can see a couple of shows 'maybe' but not much more...now watch them announce a massive fudge-off tour LOL!!!

Indeed, wouldn't hold breath on tour dates. I can see a couple of shows 'maybe' but not much more...now watch them announce a massive fudge-off tour LOL!!!

One things for sure, when they finally announce their next next dates it will be big stadiums and it will be absolute chaos trying to get tickets... I don't normally get it when people say they are taking a day off to try and get tickets for bands etc but I haven't seen Daft Punk for about 5 or 6 years now and they are probably the only thing I would consider spending a massive phone bill trying to get tickets for.

PS. I hope the new album is worth the wait [-o<

One things for sure, when they finally announce their next next dates it will be big stadiums and it will be absolute chaos trying to get tickets... I don't normally get it when people say they are taking a day off to try and get tickets for bands etc but I haven't seen Daft Punk for about 5 or 6 years now and they are probably the only thing I would consider spending a massive phone bill trying to get tickets for.

PS. I hope the new album is worth the wait [-o<

Understood and somewhat agreed!

Does anybody know of any decent House/Electro podcasts?

I tried a few a while back but they were all a bit lame... anyone found any good (and regular) ones?

Back