• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

Well just woke up from lastnight, the actual night when we finally got in was awesome was in an old printworks, was quality..

Unfortunately the organisation and security staff were fudging useless, it took over 90 mins to get in as the queue wasnt barriered off or staffed and people kept pushing in and also people at the end trying to get their coats just basically stormed the cloakroom tent and took what they want, that was shambolic but that only marred how good the music was

Off to see Justice tonight at the Warfield here in SF. They broke the sound system last time I saw them @ Red Rocks so fingers crossed for another epic evening!

They melted my face off. Excellent show. This morning was a bit rough though ;)

Wish I could've been there matey...getting ready for Manc trek though!!!!
BTW, for what it's worth, let me tell you all that Skinhead in a Suit is a fine, fine centre-half, and could well operate as a DM IMHO...mate, we might have to think about that for next easter!!!! ;-)

Anything been said about the Internet/Facebook thing that's going on at the moment?

DJ Sy, MC Storm, DJ Squad-e and MC Keyes...? Massive goings on with the latter three accusing DJ Sy publicly online with being a pedophile. He's posted a public statement but MC Storm is carrying it on.... Shocking...

Listen to TuneIn radio app alot at work. Usually put on Select Uk or Energy FM but I also found "Above & Beyond: Trance Around The World"... Over 450+ shows 2hrs long of Trance! Well worth checking out for any Trance fans out there

Some awesome sets from the BMP fest on the Techno Live Sets podcast

Dubfire 4 hour sets, Sven Vath, Maceo Plex Seth Troxler is awesome too

Such a wicked podcast

i take it you mean BPM? was thinking of going to that, line up was crazy (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) but decided on Thailand instead.

favorite podcast/mix of the year?

Resident Adivsor - Joy Orbison from October and the Craig Richards - Boiler Room from November are late contenders imv

and the Justin Martin album - Ghettos & Gardens, is an impressive LP

[video=youtube;Ae-LSQjjwuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-LSQjjwuc[/video]

Back