• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

do you download the podcast?

it seems to have been disabled recently for people outside of the US

Just dowloading this now

The month of the May is shaping as a big one for fans of French electronic dance music.

Justice will drop a live album “Access All Arenas” from May 6, a date that puts it just ahead of Daft Punk’s hugely anticipated “Random Access Memories”, which is due on a staggered international release through Columbia from mid-to-late May.

Even the two album titles are similar.

“Access All Arenas” is out on pre-order through iTunes from May 6, and its multi-format release will roll out in various territories in the following days, according to Ed Banger Records. The release will arrive via Because Music/Ed Banger through all the Warner Music affiliates around the world.

The live Justice album was known to be in the works when speculation spread online last year, though rumor incorrectly had its release slated for December 2012.

Justice, comprising Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay, exploded out of the blocks with their 2007 release “Cross”, a feast of house and electro which yielded the hit single "D.A.N.C.E." Relentless touring and their follow-up studio set from 2012, “Audio, Video, Disco,” confirmed their status as one of the big-players in electronic music.

The 14-track “Access All Arenas” was recorded on July 19, 2012 at Les Arènes de Nimes, as part of a global tour which lasted almost a year.

The track-list for “Access All Arenas” is below.
1. "Genesis"
2. "Helix"
3. "Phantom"
4. "Civilization"
5. "Canon"
6. "D.A.N.C.E."
7. "Horsepower"
8. "New Lands"
9. "Stress"
10. "Waters of Nazareth"
11. "Audio, Video, Disco"
12. "Encore"
13. "On'n'On"
14. "Phantom Pt. II"

does anyone get the Verboten Transmissions podcast?

been putting out some quality mixes over the past few months

Guys check out this website created by a friend of a friend. Its basically set out like the London Underground map but each station you click on is a different mix and each line is a different genre, from hip hop to techno to house and even rock. Brilliant concept but also the mixes are superb!!!

Bookmark this one

www.spectrumcity.co.uk

What podcasts do you guys download?

My list is:
Lisa Lashes - Lashed
Hardwell
Nicky Romero - Protocol Radio
W&W - Mainstage

Just saw Four Tet last night... second time I've seen him now and I know it won't be the last. Such great music, was grooving pretty hard and the atmosphere/crowd were excellent.

Just saw Four Tet last night... second time I've seen him now and I know it won't be the last. Such great music, was grooving pretty hard and the atmosphere/crowd were excellent.

Caught him at Bestival for about 15 mins pretty wicked

do you guys listen to any online radio stations?

only really know of Ibizasonica

just noticed they have Essential mixes uploaded to Youtube now

couple of favs :

[video=youtube;r5-tn-2IHT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-tn-2IHT8[/video]

[video=youtube;60BxoxkMEu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60BxoxkMEu4[/video]

Daft-Punk-Random-Access-Memories-US-Tour-2013.jpg

Holy Mother of GHod !!!!

wouldn't mind seeing them bring that line up over here :eek:

(dude - link me to their album . . . )

Back