• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

Is that poster for real? Saw the same one with different places a while back (pretty sure then it was a world tour with Japan and London on it) and people were abusing it saying it was fake.

One things for sure, people are gonna riot if and when them tickets go on sale.

Just seen that that poster isnt real booooooooooooooooooooo, massively got my hopes up and was planning a trip to NY in October till I found out

Daft-Punk-Random-Access-Memories-US-Tour-2013.jpg

Holy Mother of GHod !!!!

Heard this was fake...?

It is over-thought ironic cocaine lounge music for the rooftop bar at Mondrian Hotel in LA...they've tried so hard to be 'cool' and 'not Skrillex-related' that they've lost sight (and edge) of their souls...I've tried it 4 times now and frankly it's like a Fleetwood mac album shagged some Jean Michel Jarre outtakes and took them to the cheap soul factory! Even the Moroeder doesn't quite hit the heights he does. If they really wanted to be ironic, they should've tipped their helmets to Faltameyer too!

I will still see them live should they play.

Last edited:
My Digweed album was pre-ordered weeks ago. He's been saying on his Transitions Mixcloud shows that the Slovenia album is peak time dancefloor music.

The new Daft Punk album is brick. Boring 70s disco without the kick and oomph. Boring and dull

My Digweed album was pre-ordered weeks ago. He's been saying on his Transitions Mixcloud shows that the Slovenia album is peak time dancefloor music.

The new Daft Punk album is brick. Boring 70s disco without the kick and oomph. Boring and dull

Yup, Daft Punk disappeared up their own chuffs with this one...no viscerality whatsoever...worst of all, it really does channel the worst elements of Fleetwood Mac

Listened to him for years and finally got to see Gilles Peterson last night. (Apart from being a Gooner) I think he plays some of the more intelligent music out there.

Back