• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

EE festival was blinding, location/stages/sound/line up/entertainment - all top drawer, even a late shower for 40 minutes wasn't enough dampen the festivities - hats off to them for putting on such a great event - supposedly Friday was sold out yet there was plenty of room/it never felt over crowded etc makes a refreshing change. definitely one i'll be going back to in the future.

the standard of women and weirdos was also top notch, made for excellent people watching :p

[video=youtube;jCAJD99X8LQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCAJD99X8LQ[/video]

Nicholas Jaar - Space is only noise if you can see

Builds up beautifully

Ibiza - WOW !!!!

Did Bora Bora beach on sunday, then Space, which was so diff to when I last went 7 years ago

Then monday did DC10 for Circoloco, best clubbing day / night Ive ever had, amazing !!!

Ive fallen in love over 3m times hahah, unreal girls !!!

Landed at 4am, just woken up, my legs have never danced so much, they ache !!!

I love Bora Bora

970497_10153103440265475_1089187988_n.jpg

nice tash mate ;)

had a bit of a touch, some bird i know from my childhood works in Ibiza at Ushaia beach hotel/club - gonna hopefully sort me guest list for all the nights i want to go to out there \o/ plus she's double fit

nice tash mate ;)

had a bit of a touch, some bird i know from my childhood works in Ibiza at Ushaia beach hotel/club - gonna hopefully sort me guest list for all the nights i want to go to out there \o/ plus she's double fit

We had a walk around that place, its ridiculously awesome, so so plush, playa den bossa has really upgraded itself lately, very smart

This song was huggggggggggggggggggge in Ibiza

[video=youtube;m0EiujcV3Tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0EiujcV3Tg[/video]

posted that in the 'tune of the moment thread' a few days back - check out the essential mix by the same guy (Breach) at the top of the page - some bangers in there

finally found out the name of a track which has been bugging me for ages - keep hearing it out and it smashes it every time

[video=youtube;GnEnj5jZWws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnEnj5jZWws&list=FLULeVeluXwr9cXzo2BL_v8Q& index=3[/video]

this is going to BIG over the next few months

[video=youtube;wZpuJ5sot9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZpuJ5sot9A[/video]

Saw DJ Falcon in Shanghai a week or so ago...set was much much better than I expected in so much as he went really deep house-trance around the 90 min mark, really burrowed in for a 20-25 min 'trip' it was ****ing awesome...they had birds in leotards on hoops, one of which lowered itself right in front of our balcony table. Bird was about 10ft away, and at one point, each foot was touching the bottom of each ear with a couple of millimetres for modesty (put it this way, she waxed!)...as we viewed this marvelous spectacle, I leant into our host for the night and said to him, "The question is though mate, does she make a good cup of coffee?" The language barrier prevailed!

Just back from Bestival saw some wicked DJ sets

Richie Hawtin, Seth Troxler, Eats Everything, Cats N Dogs, Hot Natured, Disclosure who were both amazing, surprised me but a 3 hour set from Andrew Weatherall blew me away, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow is all I can say, he took us on a journey, best set Ive ever danced to

back from a 5 day trip to Ibiza, went DC10 Circo Loco on Monday- was great up until about 10pm but then it got far to packed to have any fun - couldn't get in either room and outside was just as packed, went there on Wednesday night for Jamie Jones' Paradise which was much better - only the main room open and half the terrace with the same music pumped through the speakers - better music than Circo Loco which seems to have gotten a bit stale the last few years, Joy Orbison played a blinder and the crowd/atmosphere was great.

Ushaia on Thursday day for Loco Dice and Carl Cox (free guest list :cool: ) was immense, what a venue - would defo stay at the hotel if i ever went back. then from there we went to Sankeys for the Dirtybird closing party which was also amazing - J.Phlip, Catz n Dogs, Eats Everything, Justin Martin and Claude VonStroke on top form - even the headbutt and busted nose i received from some moody old **** wasn't enough to dampen the night :lol:

****ed down everyday for about 2-3 hours but im not sure id have seen much sunlight anyway...first time in Ibiza - would go back but think id go for longer and spread it out a bit more i think, body has been suffering big time since i got back - defo starting to feel my age :p

back from a 5 day trip to Ibiza, went DC10 Circo Loco on Monday- was great up until about 10pm but then it got far to packed to have any fun - couldn't get in either room and outside was just as packed, went there on Wednesday night for Jamie Jones' Paradise which was much better - only the main room open and half the terrace with the same music pumped through the speakers - better music than Circo Loco which seems to have gotten a bit stale the last few years, Joy Orbison played a blinder and the crowd/atmosphere was great.

Ushaia on Thursday day for Loco Dice and Carl Cox (free guest list :cool: ) was immense, what a venue - would defo stay at the hotel if i ever went back. then from there we went to Sankeys for the Dirtybird closing party which was also amazing - J.Phlip, Catz n Dogs, Eats Everything, Justin Martin and Claude VonStroke on top form - even the headbutt and busted nose i received from some moody old **** wasn't enough to dampen the night :lol:

****ed down everyday for about 2-3 hours but im not sure id have seen much sunlight anyway...first time in Ibiza - would go back but think id go for longer and spread it out a bit more i think, body has been suffering big time since i got back - defo starting to feel my age :p

awesome times, im back out again on sunday, going to circoloco, cocoon, dinamic closing at sankeys

we tried to go Panorama Bar to see him in Berlin a few years ago but only half of us got in - the ones that did said it was the best dj set/club night they have experienced. have yet to see him myself

Back