• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Defence

Chadli does more than he gets credit for.

Eriksen can often be seen lazily jogging back when a midfield runner is breaking through our defence.

Like I said its not down to the front four. Chadli not playing in games this season has not improved our defensive record.
In our league games with Chadli we concede a goal every 101.66 minutes. Without him its a goal every 49.25 minutes.

The fact he manages less than half a tackle a game is scarily bad

Our front four are clearly pressing much more than last season (maybe more effectively would be more accurate?) and I'm not sure how this cannot be seen as an important part of our improvement

Generally much improved this season but we seem to all over the place every time a crossed ball comes across our box whether from play or a set piece.

Best defensive record in the league and joint with Emirates Marketing Project for best goal difference. Can't remember many times I've been able to say that as a Spurs fan.

Best defensive record in the league and joint with Emirates Marketing Project for best goal difference. Can't remember many times I've been able to say that as a Spurs fan.

Emirates Marketing Project have only recently started doing well ....

Yet I always think Emirates Marketing Project are awful defensively they have been keystone coppish quite a few times this year

I've liked what I have seen from Wimmer, but there is no need to break that partnership up that Vertonghen and Aldweireld have.

Well I can not agree with that, if you mean he makes mistakes well I have never seen a player who does not.

I think the Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning goal is a good example and shows his weaknesses in his recovery speed which is poor and he gets bullied far to easily. Forget Hugo's part in the goal :oops:. Would like to see a Wimmer groomed to take a 'greater' role.
Jan is not 'bad' player and I like him, but we can get do better.

I think the Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning goal is a good example and shows his weaknesses in his recovery speed which is poor and he gets bullied far to easily. Forget Hugo's part in the goal :oops:. Would like to see a Wimmer groomed to take a 'greater' role.
Jan is not 'bad' player and I like him, but we can get do better.

Well we do agree on most things but not this one :) Toby and Jan are the best pairing around so imo it would be madness to change it. Nothing against Wimmer as from what I have seen he has ability but except for the odd game or injurys I would keep it as is.

Back