• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The decisions have gone our way thread.

I think this thread was started so it could be merged with the thread about Liverpool, Harry, Verts true position in the Dutch national team and how brick Huddlestone is threads....

^ i think the thread was started so that next time we have something go against us we can look back and say "well we have had our fair share of luck also. . . . "

That's exactly why it was started tbh. I will make a point to update this weekly (whether decisions go for us or against us). I hate when i read 10 pages of people feeling sorry for themselves and insinuating that refs/linesman have it in for us so i decided to post everything that has gone our way (which is an awful lot this season).

One pen not given to us and i'm sure there will be a 4 page thread on it so instead of doing that i think it's best if it's added to this thread.

Back