• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

What about Rogers LBW then? I see Michael Vaughan on teletext having a sook about the stumping but acknowledging Rogers was unlucky. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Rogers was out. The ball was hitting the stumps, but only just. It was unlucky because it was almost missing. Agar, similarly, was out by a close margin, but for some reason wasn't given by the 3rd umpire who had enough evidence to see it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...eam-travels-fast/story-e6frg7rx-1226677503725

The significance of not only his parents but also brothers William (17) and Wesley (16) being in attendance was not lost on him - Ashton credits the two, who are themselves very well-rated cricketers, as highly as anyone for his rapid rise to the top.

It makes sense when he tells you that none of his coaches gave him much technical advice.

And if their backyard cricket games are anything to base Test futures on, he expects to see more of the Agar clan on the world stage in the coming years.

So there's 2 more Agars to come You beauty!

What about Rogers LBW then? I see Michael Vaughan on teletext having a sook about the stumping but acknowledging Rogers was unlucky. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

That's why rogers was unlucky. It's a judgement call from the umpire. Root could quite easily have been given out there by the umpire and hawk eye would have agreed.

What a joke of a shot from Root, it was basically a wide, why try and hit it !!!

Trott's again, looked like he hit it.....up against it now though !!!

What a joke of a shot from Root, it was basically a wide, why try and hit it !!!

Trott's again, looked like he hit it.....up against it now though !!!

'technical difficulties with the side view hotspot' is a bit of a joke really.

Not sure if he hit it or not, he looked like he was sure though.

I think they mentioned earlier that he bats at number three in his side back in Australia.

He bats at eight for his state (WA). Grew up in Victoria just down the road from me but moved to Perth to get more of an opportunity. He's already made three first class 50s.

He bats at eight for his state (WA). Grew up in Victoria just down the road from me but moved to Perth to get more of an opportunity. He's already made three first class 50s.

Ah right, thanks for the correction. Pretty sure they said something about three and batting, i do not recall what then..

When he plays with his brothers? He did say he tries to bat like his little brother though.

'and he finished the season with 229 runs at an average of 32.71, finishing third in the team's batting averages.'

Wikipedia, was third in West Australia's batting average this season.

Decent start from England, need someone else to stick around with cook though now Pieterson has gone. Bell, Bairstow and Prior have not been in the best form of late.

fudge me, you have to fudging laugh at media. This guy flukes a 98 in a game of cricket and the media hype surrounding it, is like he's just walked on water.

Read a story in the paper other day bout a man jumping in to save a young boys life that was drowning, was on page 14 or something like that. We'll never hear of it again and most never did.

Back