• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Looks like we threw this away when Cook persevered with Finn yesterday when he should have stuck with Anderson and Swann. Agar simply grew in confidence and dug Australia out of the hole they were in.

Though the flimflam decision against Trott didn't help much.

Stupid shot from Prior, again batting so well then bang, drops us in it !!!! 150 in front, 4 wickets left, Broad / Swann so hit and miss though

I'd say 250. It doesn't look like the balls swinging too much and I can't see the Australian top order being as poor as they were first innings. Particularly Clarke who was out to an absolute beauty of a ball from Anderson. He's a dangerous player.

200 in front now, good partnership from Bell and Broad..

The bounce is getting quite variable now and the ball is turning both off the pitch and through the footholes

This will be interesting. No reviews left, obvious edge not given and Broad doesn't walk.

Gentleman's game and all that. Will Broad get criticised? He must know he hit it

That's an absolute shocker from the Umpire! Massive knick from Broad. That's one each now with the stumping in Australia's First innings

2-1 to the Aussies in terms of bad decisions in your favour..

The umpires have not done well this test, and lets be honest Clarke used up his reviews on stupid calls, needs to be more careful with them

Great day for England, well done Bell

I'm sure Broad will get some stick but it's the umpires job to give him out, the Aussies wouldn't walk in that situation either.

I'm sure Broad will get some stick but it's the umpires job to give him out, the Aussies wouldn't walk in that situation either.

exactly, Clarke didnt in the last ashes when he got basically a full face on it, this houlier than though ozzie attitude is laughable

Read one embarrassing article here calling Broad a cheat but the remainder have all been about how incompetent the umpire is.

Back