• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Considering how excited the whole aussie nation seems to be about this ashes series, why isnt the 1st test sold out, tickets available for all 5 days currently..

Maybe they need some more English fans to go out there and fill their grounds for them like usual

Great day so far for us, 7 down for 250ish with 5 overs to go...

You wouldve taken that after losing the toss, great knocks from Haddin and Johnson, top top 5fer for Broady today, bowled superbly well

What did everybody do, I watched till 1am, then have been up since 5am

Im looking forward to Friday night. Golf club presentation dinner then get home and the cricket will be on, then a 1030 tee on sat morning.

You wouldve taken that after losing the toss, great knocks from Haddin and Johnson, top top 5fer for Broady today, bowled superbly well

Day off work. 34 degrees. Cold beers watching with the aircon on. Popped to the beach during lunch.

Got up at 5 to watch Aussies fight back, will catch some sleep early tonight and try to watch whole day tonight (if that isn't an oxymoron). Would have taken that at the start of play. Got to get on top from start of batting.

watched from 5am this morning... thought it was me who jinxed the team! :)

[video=youtube;SG1Mto1lcG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SG1Mto1lcG0[/video]

Watched till 1 and then up at 6 to catch the end. Same again tonight then possibly an all nighter on Friday and Sat. Rain looks like it's coming for day 4 & 5 though so I suspect that this is heading for a draw unless we can pile on the runs tonight and get a decent lead and then get them in to bat.
Brilliant for Broad to silence those pricks in the Aussie press (at least it's not just us who'se got them)

large

Got love the Aussies they moan more than Spurs fans, heard Mark Waugh saying how it was a good score, his standards must have dropped and apparently Hogg has been moaning we changed the ball. Just got to knock Johnson round the park and he'll go crying to his mum.

what a bunch of ****s the press down there are, I hope they
keep this up all series

the lack of self awareness amazes me, if there is one country in international sport who have epitomised "playing to the whistle" it's Australia

what a bunch of ****s the press down there are, I hope they
keep this up all series

the lack of self awareness amazes me, if there is one country in international sport who have epitomised "playing to the whistle" it's Australia

Totally agree. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Back