• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I think it will be a very even series, I don't like Root as an opener and think it was a mistake to take Finn instead of Onions. The one good thing is if we get on top the Aussie media will crucify their team and undermine their self belief, they're even worse than British press.

I think it will be a very even series, I don't like Root as an opener and think it was a mistake to take Finn instead of Onions. The one good thing is if we get on top the Aussie media will crucify their team and undermine their self belief, they're even worse than British press.

I think Carberry will open with Root dropping down to 6

Cook
Carberry
Trott
KP
Bell
Root
Prior
Swann
Broad
?????
Anderson

That team there is too good for the convicts

The Cricket Australia (CA) National Selection Panel (NSP) today announced the following 12-player squad for the opening Commonwealth Bank Ashes Test against England at the Gabba, starting Thursday 21 November.

Player

State

Michael Clarke (c)

NSW

Brad Haddin (vc)

NSW

George Bailey

TAS

James Faulkner

TAS

Ryan Harris

QLD

Mitchell Johnson

WA

Nathan Lyon

NSW

Chris Rogers

VIC

Peter Siddle

VIC

Steve Smith

NSW

David Warner

NSW

Shane Watson

NSW

Sachin+Tendulkar+2.jpg

Greatest player in the history of the game plays his final match tomorrow, salute.

Always loved watching the little master bat, but as a few say above he has been nothing more than a passenger for the past few years, do hope he goes out with a bang though

Back