• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Well we definitely need at least 2 but your right. Will probably need 3.

Points to us so far but you only need one decent partnership and all our good work will be undone.

Well we definitely need at least 2 but your right. Will probably need 3.

Points to us so far but you only need one decent partnership and all our good work will be undone.

Bell & Trott look solid and comfortable but obv the lunch break can be bad for batsmen, if those two can stay till tea England will be right back in the game

Buffet bowling from the aussies after lunch, 40 runs in 7 overs, then Trott holes out to a brick shot to a brick ball

127/4

183 - 4 at Tea.

Kinda / nearly just about saved this innings for now.

Just need both Bell and Bairstow to dig in, no silly shots, no over confidence.

Careless from Siddle to give a no ball, would have changed the outlook going into tea big time.

definitely, decent shout for player of the series as well maybe, its not so much the numbers but the steadying influence

Since the 1st hour the Aussies have bowled really poorly, so many bad 4 balls, 225/4 after being 28/3 its pretty much becoming England's day

Another hundred for Bell, his 19th and he now has 3 back to back ashes hundreds...

Fantastic again, has got us out of a potential hole !!!

267/4

3 wickets lost for 14 runs, 7 down now, very good spin bowling from Smith, its turning a lot for a day 1 pitch at Lords, Swanny must be licking his lips..

Upto the last hour I wouldve said it was Eng's day but now it has to be the Aussies day

Don't mean to be rude, but I've got no idea what you just said.. Cricket has always struck me as a innsanely complicated game, am I wrong or is there som thruth to this?

Back