• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

In ODI's Livingstone has a bit of a golden arm, maybe they are hoping he could transfer that into the test arena

Going to be tough, no one produces proper pitches anymore, the last few county games I saw the wickets got flatter with no turn. Harmer at Essex has been probably the best spinner in county game and he's a Safa.

Going to be tough, no one produces proper pitches anymore, the last few county games I saw the wickets got flatter with no turn. Harmer at Essex has been probably the best spinner in county game and he's a Safa.
Undoubtedly the best spinner in the County game. Looked like he was going to play for England at one point as well, think that would have transformed the side the last 2 or 3 years. We’ve not had a spinner worthy of the name since Swann really.

Undoubtedly the best spinner in the County game. Looked like he was going to play for England at one point as well, think that would have transformed the side the last 2 or 3 years. We’ve not had a spinner worthy of the name since Swann really.

But he looked bang average against England in the summer.

Yea he did, only played one game though(?), could be a number of reasons for that performance. Don’t think any spinner looked particularly good vs England this summer with the aggression against them.

Exactly this

He has some insane record highlighted to me the other day, something like 50 five wicket hauls and 12 ten wicket hauls in 180 matches, thats ridiculous

Tuned in to watch SA v Zim and it's raining, what a surprise, reminded me of many April matches in England wrapped up cuddling my thermos flask.

Back