• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooop. Can't believe we actually did it.

Congratulations Chris Grant, Karl Krikken and all the squad on a fantastic achievement. Looking forward to a season playing the big boys!!!!

We didn't have a bad season, Sat 1st XI got promoted (first promotion in 23 years), but Sat 2nd XI and Sun 1st XI got relegated

Read someone on BBC Sport earlier saying an apology obviously isn't enough and he has someway to go before he gets back in as some of the team can't stand him at the minute!

I hope the side plays well in the T20 tournament, especially some of the newbies... Otherwise all the talk will just be around KP again.

England need to sort their brick out, our middle order is brick. And how Stuart Broad got T20 captaincy is beyond me.

Morgan is the only world class player in this team

Anyone got any Ashes tickets? I got days 1-4 at Old Trafford.
I was planning on doing the Ashes in Aus next Winter until I worked out how much it would cost me and the family to go!

I was planning on doing the Ashes in Aus next Winter until I worked out how much it would cost me and the family to go!

Im in the ballot for the 5th test

Im going from Dec 16th to Jan 14th, seeing 3rd-5th test, me and two pals have costed it out at £4k each for everything

Im in the ballot for the 5th test

Im going from Dec 16th to Jan 14th, seeing 3rd-5th test, me and two pals have costed it out at £4k each for everything

Yeah, it was about £7k for flights for 4 of us plus then tickets on top. Can't afford it unfortunately, can barely afford Spurs now

I had priority tickets for Old Trafford given I'm a member and turned them down, absolute rip off and treated like lepers by over zealous stewarding. And you know it will rain solid for five days! Aussie's aren't the big attraction they once where. Give me county cricket any day.

Back