• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The CL Permutations Thread

My fantasy league team is cursed so I've transferred in Szczesny and RVP. Already had Sagna who got injured in the week I got him.

I know the feeling. Given,Vidic,Huddlestone were all in my team on Day one, even had Muamba. If I could pick X1 Arsenal players I probably would, that would f#ck em up for a season

Only Borussia M?Ânchengladbach have qualified for the play-offs so far and Braga, Feyenoord and Motherwell for the 3rd qualifying round.

Shakhtar Donetsk sealed victory in the Ukrainian championship today, so Dynamo Kiev will be in the CL 3rd qualifying round where they will be seeded. If they progress to the play-offs they will almost certainly be seeded there too.

Also in the 3rd qualifying round will be Club Brugge who are now guaranteed 2nd place in the Belgian league.

Apprenty not!

According no xscores.com

GD
Goals Scored
Goals Scores Away

Nah it is as you said initially being GD and then Goals scored then a play off. I read it in the premier league hand manual that is given to all clubs prior to the begninning of the season. Its a massive folder, you can search for it online under premier league handbook. I came across it online a while back and decided to have little look online but its like 570 page long so it wouldn't be feasible to read it all!

It has all the rules and appendices that govern the league like the mentioned subject. They have some pretty strange rules that you wouldnt even think of like - only 3 players from each team can warm up on the touchline at any one time, you can only warm up prior to a game for 40 mins overall and goalkeepers are actually not supposed to use the goalmouth at all for any warming up drills prior to a game!

Following the completion of several European leagues today ... and provided Chelsea don't win the CL final ...

Champions League Play-Offs 2012-13
Potential Entrants
(Non-Champions Route)

Teams are listed in order of their UEFA ranking.
Teams in the left-hand column have already qualified.
Teams in the right-hand column could qualify, but only 1 team from each country can qualify. Teams marked with an asterisk are currently in the qualifying position for their country.
Teams in blue have direct entry to the play-offs. Teams in red must play in a qualifying round.
In the qualifying round and the play-offs the top 5 ranked teams will be seeded and will play the other unseeded 5 teams.
Teams in bold will definitely be seeded if they are in the play-offs or qualifying round.
Teams in italics will definitely be seeded if they are in the qualifying round.

Tottenham Hotspur
Sporting Braga
Dynamo Kiev
Panathinaikos *
FC Copenhagen
Spartak Moscow
Fenerbah?ºe
Udinese
Lille
Club Brugge
PAOK
Steaua Bucharest
AEK Athens
CFR 1907 Cluj *
Malaga
Borussia M?Ânchengladbach
FC Vaslui
Dinamo Bucharest
Feyenoord
Rapid Bucharest
FC Nordsj?ªlland *
Atromitos
Motherwell

Eng
Por
Ukr
Gre
Den
Rus
Tur
Ita
Fra
Bel
Gre
Rom
Gre
Rom
Esp
Ger
Rom
Rom
Ned
Rom
Den
Gre
Sco

So according to this.. we avoid the 4 other BOLD teams..

the bad news is we could still draw Malaga, Borussia M?Ânchengladbach, Lille, Udinese!!

Easy. We are Tottenham fudging Hotspur and those 4 nobodies should be quaking in their fudging boots at the prospect of playing against the World's finest.

Malaga have got a sugar daddy owner now, they'll probably be investing heavily over the summer.

Borussia Monchengladbach away would be a great laugh. Could you imagine if we played Feyenoord in the play-offs? That would be mental

Back