• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

Business is business, only fans think people "will never do business again", yes can be bad feelings but if it makes sense for both clubs, will happen again and again

Didn't the seville chairman say he'd never deal with us again?

Tbf we haven't dealt with chelsea since Arnesen.

We will never get over the fact that they got taken over by Roman and have an impressive trophy haul ... runs for the hills ... here they come with their pitchforks.

We will never get over the fact that they got taken over by Roman and have an impressive trophy haul ... runs for the hills ... here they come with their pitchforks.

All jokes aside, they don't like us either .. we (IIRC) went after Giroud and they blocked it purely because it was Spurs ..

All jokes aside, they don't like us either .. we (IIRC) went after Giroud and they blocked it purely because it was Spurs ..

Did we? Or was that paper talk?

When we caught them tapping up arnesen we did a deal not to report them. They pay us compo and they don't go for our players. Haven't dealt with them since. Think levy was tinkled cause before that he got on well with Abramovich.

Might be rumour though. Really hope one day levy does an autobiography. The insights would be amazing whether you like him or hate him.

I dread it when I see rumours we are signing a tall centreback as memories of Willie Young, John Lacy, Kevin Scott and Fazio come flooding back all plodding wardrobes.

'E's a fug. Not 'avin' 'im.

And what the fork is this Bootroom site? Christ, they're quoting dumbarse Judas Sol Campbell.
Not 'avin' them either.

'E's a fug. Not 'avin' 'im.

And what the fork is this Bootroom site? Christ, they're quoting dumbarse Judas Sol Campbell.
Not 'avin' them either.
Their reporting is awesome

Report: Arsenal about to push to sign 'incredible' player, they're putting big pressure on

Arsenal are about to put pressure on Sheffield United to sell them Aaron Ramsdale, the Sheffield Star say.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Their reporting is awesome

Report: Arsenal about to push to sign 'incredible' player, they're putting big pressure on

Arsenal are about to put pressure on Sheffield United to sell them Aaron Ramsdale, the Sheffield Star say.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have gotten so old that even my poor education is better then most of these young children writing transfer stories, make me seem educated.

Did we? Or was that paper talk?

When we caught them tapping up arnesen we did a deal not to report them. They pay us compo and they don't go for our players. Haven't dealt with them since. Think levy was tinkled cause before that he got on well with Abramovich.

Might be rumour though. Really hope one day levy does an autobiography. The insights would be amazing whether you like him or hate him.

Would only make a good read if it was honest and not diplomatic or not genuine.

Apparently we are after BOTH Romero and Kounde? Or is it one or the other ... if it was both I would be pleasantly shocked.

Apparently we are after BOTH Romero and Kounde? Or is it one or the other ... if it was both I would be pleasantly shocked.

Given we seem to be actively shopping Toby and Sanchez around, and with the Japanese lad apparently looked at as a RB (and therefore Aurier replacement, if we can shift him), then my assumption is we'd be after 2 CBs

Back