• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The build-up to World Cup 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get the Wheelchair love. He is a new, younger version of Scotty P isn't he? Just not so clean cut or polite.

I still don't get the Wheelchair love. He is a new, younger version of Scotty P isn't he? Just not so clean cut or polite.

imo Wheelchair is absolutely on his way to being world class. its a shame he probably wont be able to shine playing with some of england's current midfielders as they think the game is about launching a 50 yard diagonal every 2 minutes.

imo Wheelchair is absolutely on his way to being world class. its a shame he probably wont be able to shine playing with some of england's current midfielders as they think the game is about launching a 50 yard diagonal every 2 minutes.

what in how to fall over 1,000 times a game

I'm not sure what whilshire is, he always looks like a hard working ball winner type to me yet arsenal fans compare him with Gazza

:eek:

I'm not sure what whilshire is, he always looks like a hard working ball winner type to me yet arsenal fans compare him with Gazza

Jack of all trades, master of none.

No glaring shortcomings, but doesn't really excel at anything. Kind of like Jenas, if he'd been an arrogant ****.

I reckon we could have got Shaw in the summer as well, it may have taken 15-20m but we had the funds to take a punt like that.

Lallana looks quality as well, really like him, but he has a ceiling, Shaw could be immense.

Need Denmark to get a goal, then Townsend comes on with 20 mins to go to turn the game around. After the way he's played the last few games for this team it would be out of order if he doesn't feature at some stage.

If Lennon had done that cross Sterling just did there would be years of people saying how his crossing is **** and no end product etc.

I think he's been very good since December, I didn't really rate what I saw of him before then though. My point was more in defence of Lennon really, whenever his cross doesn't reach an attacker it's just proof he can't cross, but any other winger does it and it's completely ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back