• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The build-up to World Cup 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazy1GVIgAAfolY.jpg:small

Baz8iiQCIAAwv_8.jpg

Joachim Low: "It's good to be here finally. My excitement is at its climax!"

Baz7oqLIgAEGY6-.jpg:small

Not sure it's the entire world, mostly just the media and it's simply because they need to write about something.

collymore is chipping off on twitter, "England have to avoid Group 3" what the **** can england do now to avoid which group they get drawn in

sportingintelligence @sportingintel

Last time WC in Brazil (1950), every player in every squad played their domestic football in own country, except 1: Robledo of Chile & #Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I always wonder why insist on having all this nonsense before the draw every single time. Everyone is just waiting for the teams to be drawn.

i'm happy to find out by looking at the wall chart (with league ladders) when it goes up in the office

Group A

Brazil

Mexico
Cameroon

Group B

Spain

Chile
Australia

Group C

Colombia

Ivory Coast
Japan

Group D

Uruguay
Costa Rica

Italy

Group E

Switzerland
Ecuador

Honduras

Group F

Argentina

Iran
Nigeria

Group G

Germany

Ghana
USA

Group H

Belgium
Algeria

South Korea

Nice tits, **** draw. Why dont they just announce the pre-designated groups and get on with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back