• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The build-up to World Cup 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Oliver on FIFA & the World Cup...

[video=youtube;DlJEt2KU33I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I[/video]

gray.png

Attachments

• gray.jpg
    gray.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
Saracens over in Hendon have got some cracking hospitality packages for the Uruguay v England game if any of you lot up that way can get a group of 10 together. £250 I think, bbq and so on.
Sorry am on phone so can't post tweet from them. Go to their website if interested.

Saracens over in Hendon have got some cracking hospitality packages for the Uruguay v England game if any of you lot up that way can get a group of 10 together. £250 I think, bbq and so on.
Sorry am on phone so can't post tweet from them. Go to their website if interested.

That's where I'm planning to go, booked free tickets here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/fifa-wo...-screening-tickets-11568087461?aff=es2&rank=9 (obviously not a hospitality deal)

Edit: If you're going and need people to make up numbers for a box let me know and I'll ask my mates?

E-mailed them earlier and they're setting up a screen on the pitch and punters will be in the stands. WATCHING FOOTBALL IN THE STANDS WHERE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO DRINK BEER AND STAND UP.

Last edited:
it'll hurt italy more than it hurts us

i'll be very surprised if its still a state on saturday night, you always get stories like this just before and everything is normally fine by ko

a good footballer can play on any pitch. Which means the only World Class player involved on Saturday (Pirlo) will run the game again.

I guess we'll be locking this thread just before kick off tonight because the build up will be over.

Must say, the build-up to this WC is much less colourful than the previous ones. But hope it will be more enjoyable than the previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back