• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

He was more saying Lamela wouldn't sign till after Bale had gone, as we didn't want to end up with both of them.

So he figured, losing Bale BEFORE getting the replacement would be a good story to tell? We would be nuts to risk that, and I believe Levy has learnt his lesson from previous times!

I think Levy and Roma may have colluded in delaying the deal until Roma had a replacement in and Levy squeezed a few more pesetas from RM.

How can ending up with both be a bad thing?

The interest on our £76m outlay if we don't recoup the £86m Bale money.

I think Levy and Roma may have colluded in delaying the deal until Roma had a replacement in and Levy squeezed a few more pesetas from RM.

I think we're co-operating fairly closely with Roma at the moment (helped by Baldini's relationships there).

E.g.
- We let them have Jedvaj in exchange for a clear run on Chiriches
- We get Lamela but leave Ljajic alone

The interest on our £76m outlay if we don't recoup the £86m Bale money.

I think we're co-operating fairly closely with Roma at the moment (helped by Baldini's relationships there).

E.g.
- We let them have Jedvaj in exchange for a clear run on Chiriches
- We get Lamela but leave Ljajic alone

Sounds very feasible

[Update 367] Atlanta Yid re: Lamela Medical

Who Atlanta Yid
Date 28th Aug
Site COYS

He did the medical yesterday and passed with flying colors

[Update 368] Rebrab re: Ade

Who: Rebrab
Where: SC
When: August 28, 2013

its looking much more likely that Ade will leave than Defoe.

he has plenty of offers

he has plenty of offers

We 100% need 3 strikers last season proved that. Especially with Dempsey gone who could to some degree cover that position

he has plenty of offers

Dont mind that at all, but as WestBerkshire says we would def need a 3rd striker, not Harry Kane i'm afraid, but certainly one who knows his starts would be limited

Though not very popular after last season's woeful performances, I hope we keep Ade. I'd love to see him play the #10 role where Sigi's been playing. I could see him knitting together the attack, playing some through balls, and getting goals.

However, I think his wages mean we need to sell. All very well spending the Bale money on transfer fees, the wages that come with expensive players must be significant. For that reason I can see that we must be keen to shift Ade.

Lamela can play up front if needed, no?

Has been reported that Chadli can play up front too I think.

Our problem last season wasn't a lack of quantity up front, but a lack of quality. That has been sorted.

If we want 3 strikers we can probably sell Ade (if the offers are real and he wants to go) and sign a youngster for twice the cost and come out ahead after a year or two due to wages.

Who: Atlanta Yid
Where: COYS
When: August 28th

Atlanta Yid added on COYS

My man said we are still after three players

and then

Said the deal for Bale is Staggering between 90 to 100 million based some what on performance

Who: Atlanta Yid
Where: COYS

Gb160 said: ↑

Atlanta Yid on COYS

re: Ade being involved tomorrow

No chance he leaves

Who: The Portugeezer
Where: N17

Defoe to North London pretenders, you heard here it first.

Last edited:
Back