• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

A new signing, but not a new face, will be announced soon. And in the middle there's two more years.

sANDro. Contract extension, an extra two years presumably. That's who SC seem to have settled on anyway.

Leandro.

Not a new face, 'and' in the middle and the two year chase

Who: Atlanta Yid
When: 21st July
Where: COYS

(On Bale) It not odd because the club want to announce that he has signed a new deal

I was told that DL has a total of 50 million to spend on players we just spent 7 million on the Boy for Belgium so we have 43 left to spend.

I trust DL to get the best deal or deals possible but Joe Lewis wants Spurs in the Champions League and is willing to invest the cash to do it

Who: Atlanta Yid
When: 21st July
Where: COYS

(On Bale) It not odd because the club want to announce that he has signed a new deal

I was told that DL has a total of 50 million to spend on players we just spent 7 million on the Boy for Belgium so we have 43 left to spend.

I trust DL to get the best deal or deals possible but Joe Lewis wants Spurs in the Champions League and is willing to invest the cash to do it

Minus the 17 million for Paulinho. I cannot see our club spending 67 million quids in one window.

Minus the 17 million for Paulinho. I cannot see our club spending 67 million quids in one window.

Not spending in January gives us more...massive influx of TV money...addition of summer budget...move some players along...and JL finally prepared to throw a few more squids in as well...not sure if the numbers are exact, but I can see another couple of signings for sure.

Not spending in January gives us more...massive influx of TV money...addition of summer budget...move some players along...and JL finally prepared to throw a few more squids in as well...not sure if the numbers are exact, but I can see another couple of signings for sure.

And honestly we probably only need two more players in. 2 capable forwards and we should be in good stead for the season.

I could see us spending around that mark, especially with a few outgoings. I always had the feeling that when Redknapp was here Levy was holding back the purse strings until a manager with a longer term plan came in, and didn't want to waste millions on Redknapps' short term type of signings. Always thought AVB would get more backing than Redknapp...

Who: Disconosebleed
Where:SC
When:22 July

Disconosebleed said: ↑

My QPR source who has given me info whenever we have dealt with them over the past few years says we have bid for Remy. Stick that in your read-only forum and smoke it.

And a follow up when asked about ITK

It was me that posted the Remy ITK and I think I have been verified with regards to this source, it was a few years ago but whenever I've posted info from him before it has gone in the RO forum, but I posted it in here rather than in the RO forum as I couldn't remember the routine you're supposed to go through...I don't really care either way tbh as the whole ITK thing is increasingly turning into a bit of a waste of time, with the advent of Twitter sending every bit of info worldwide within minutes. But I woke up this morning to a message from him saying we had bid for Remy (under £7m for the record) and thought I'd share it with everyone. It's very much QPR ITK that happens to involve us rather than Spurs ITK.

In fairness, I do recall this guy calling the Taarabt and Walker deals between the clubs before so it seems he's fairly reliable when it comes to QPR stuff.

I very much hope we don't sign Remy.

Cant see that this can be true. We've got Chadli so in terms of the wide position in a 4-3-3 we have Lennon, Bale, Chadli and Townsend plus Dempsey if he stays and thats more than enough. We need out and out goalscorers to replace Ade and Defoe - would be disappointed if we moved to Remy this early. I could prehaps see him being our Aug 31st fall back position if we havent found someone better for then but not this early in the window

Cant see that this can be true. We've got Chadli so in terms of the wide position in a 4-3-3 we have Lennon, Bale, Chadli and Townsend plus Dempsey if he stays and thats more than enough. We need out and out goalscorers to replace Ade and Defoe - would be disappointed if we moved to Remy this early. I could prehaps see him being our Aug 31st fall back position if we havent found someone better for then but not this early in the window

Remy's best position is as a striker. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, equally I wouldn't be surprised if he's the only forward we bring in. I actually quite like him to be fair.

apart from Soldado, and maybe Yilmaz, the rest we can realistically go for are much the same in terms of quality. The better strikers have already moved this summer

Remy is the right price, right age, right height for AVB;) has shown he can play in the PL. The court case is the big dilemma, but if Levy has been tipped off that there is nothing to worry about, then this deal is a no brainer

Didn't realise Remy was 6'1. Thought he was quite a bit smaller. It should be remembered that this is the same guy we were planning on spending £15m+ on 18 months ago.

Didn't realise Remy was 6'1. Thought he was quite a bit smaller. It should be remembered that this is the same guy we were planning on spending £15m+ on 18 months ago.

Or Redknapp was.

The same Redknapp that tried to get us to spend £20m on Kenwyne Jones. And made us spend £10m on Peter Crouch.

Last edited:

exactly, and apparently Levy worked very hard on that deal at the time (probably trying his best to get him for 5 mill instead of the 18 mill Marseille wanted:) )

my opinion is that AVB was not totally convinced in Jan, but with other options falling by the wayside this summer he may have to reassess his opinion and just go with Remy

In fairness to Crouch he did score some of the most important goals in our recent history, we also made a small profit on him.

Back