• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Hertyid
When: 20th July
Where: COYS

Hertyid said:

With an associate of JB(Bale's agent)

Bale - we set a price, was agreed initially by two clubs. Neither have bid that number officially and GB happy to sign new contract. Agent gets 20% of wages so no pressure to move.

Villa - we had him agreed. Athletico came in late, nothing we could do. Gotta move on.

He said soldado being pawned around. I know nothing about this guy but he reckons he'll be in PL by sept.

Also said we were chasing Shaktar guy for the last year but in end money wasn't enough, not sure which player he was referring to.

Final he said we have money to spend. GB seen our plans and very impressed, if not he wouldn't be signing up. Said JB and son very happy and expect a lot. all good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Atlanta Yid
Date 21 July
Site COYS

From what I have been told...News is Coming this week! We have 50 million pound to spend on players weather or not we know how to spend it is another question I have been pressing for info on players but have had no joy all I have been told is that we have many pokers in the fire.

So basically the same news as last week ...

Expect big things, irons in the fire, lots of money, expect players this week ... YAWN

Who: JJetset
Where: SC

JJetset said:

I can concur with nearly all of the Yidio ITK very good.

JJetset said:

However we were talking about a deal for Benteke but 'the deal in principle' was grammar used to me that was obviously just a bit of excitement or hearsay from within.

Now i have the dilemma that this is an ITK thread so i pass on all my info for your entertainment but when something goes amiss you feel like you are just justifying your reputation all the time as to whether you are genuine FFS!
We just pass on info all the time for your ITK pleasure.

I wasnt always ITK so i know what you are like but truckloads and i mean truckloads of salt are needed as things change so much and there is so much flimflam out there in football world like you have never seen before!

So after saying all of that I have chosen SC as the place of my ITK due to the humour and dildo action of A & C so can you please donate to Rob to keep it going as it is great fun in here

Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS

Hertyid said:

With an associate of JB(Bale's agent)

Bale - we set a price, was agreed initially by two clubs. Neither have bid that number officially and GB happy to sign new contract. Agent gets 20% of wages so no pressure to move.

Villa - we had him agreed. Athletico came in late, nothing we could do. Gotta move on.

He said soldado being pawned around. I know nothing about this guy but he reckons he'll be in PL by sept.

Also said we were chasing Shaktar guy for the last year but in end money wasn't enough, not sure which player he was referring to.

Final he said we have money to spend. GB seen our plans and very impressed, if not he wouldn't be signing up. Said JB and son very happy and expect a lot. all good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

most probably a Modric style whopper of a lie from Levy just to appease Bale

It's wishful thinking. Chances are that, with Paulinho, we were suddenly made aware that a deal could happen and thought that he was worth bringing in for the price stated. I doubt we actively pursued him as an answer to any of the problems in existence with our team. A VDV style signing. Of course, that's just my opinion and this post will likely disappear soon as its not truly ITK, much like the rest of them in this thread.

Who Atlanta Yid
Date 21 July
Site COYS

From what I have been told...News is Coming this week! We have 50 million pound to spend on players weather or not we know how to spend it is another question I have been pressing for info on players but have had no joy all I have been told is that we have many pokers in the fire.

Apparently this was in reference to Nacer Chadli. Hopefully the rest ends up being true.

Apparently this was in reference to Nacer Chadli. Hopefully the rest ends up being true.

well, anything in these ?

:-k

comment by look like modric (U7431)
posted 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
(You can add at least another hour to that now, poor timing regarding no announcement none the less :lol:)

Its been agreed for sometime I do not quite understand why the deal has taken so long. Same with Paulinho everything was sorted but it dragged on. Bizarre.

I would not expect an official announcement today as the boy who words the press clips only works mon-fri!

on another note if anybody has a spare fiver chuck it on james mccarthy from wigan to sign for us and les ferdinand as the next swindon manager ; )

fudge knows what this means, maybe Bale new contract.

Who: The Goat
When: 21st July

The Goat said: ↑

A new signing, but not a new face, will be announced soon. And in the middle there's two more years.

A new signing, but not a new face, will be announced soon. And in the middle there's two more years.

If it will be announced soon, why bother with cryptic?

Who left two years ago? Maybe its the return of a player who did.

Gotta be Modders right??

new signing: Check
not a new face: Check (and rather an ugly one)
could be announced soon: Why not

...And he's 2 years older than Paulinho (when Paulinho turns 25 in 4 days)

Seems nailed on if you ask me, plus a typical Spurs move getting in another midfielder instead of a forward

Back