• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who the hell is the sock?

Perilously close to blasphemy, this!
Next you'll probably say you've never heard of the "apparently something is happening"-thread either! :)

Thinking back to those damned sagas I can't help but wonder how many bullets it have turned out we've dodged, having seen these flippin' flops where they finally ended up.

Next you'll probably say you've never heard of the "apparently something is happening"-thread either! :)

Thinking back to those damned sagas I can't help but wonder how many bullets it have turned out we've dodged, having seen these flippin' flops where they finally ended up.

Bobby Convey? I think we all signed the petition on that one! I remember being outraged he wasn't given a work permit, bullet dodged !

Wasn't that the one where there were lots of "agent like" people at Spurs Lodge?

Bobby Convey? I think we all signed the petition on that one! I remember being outraged he wasn't given a work permit, bullet dodged !

Yeah I wrote to my local MP as a wee lad saying that i didn't think it was fair that Man U were able to sign Howard and we couldn't get Convey. I don't think my local really cared much for Tottenham issues but he did send me a reply. Apparently he popped round one time in the month after for a chat and a cuppa but i was out on my bike or something like that :lol:

Load of brick he turned out to be.

Few interesting bits from AVB's mouthpiece tonight:

Shame #THFC missed out on David Villa. Suspect Benteke saga may run and run all summer.

Was told Benteke wasn't a target. Was told Soldado wasn't a target. But Benteke is now.

Unless AVFC dramatically drop their £25m asking price this transfer will never happen < I would suggest you are correct..

Pjanic possible but not a priority

Paulinho is a cracking signing!

Baldini is the signing of the summer so far.

It seems an awful lot of money, and is. Even if Benteke continues to shine can he really be worth much more than that, ever?

But at 22 he does fit the levy mould, will villa budge on that asking price though? < I would suspect that it what most potential bidders ie. Spurs and Chelsea are hoping..

So was our only striker target Villa? Or were you aware of other targets?? < Not the only one but one that was very close

So who the fudge are we after if Benteke and Soldado weren't targets. (after Villa signed for Atletico)

So who the fudge are we after if Benteke and Soldado weren't targets. (after Villa signed for Atletico)

1) Leandro, 2) Villa I'd imagine was the start of the list, judging by the order we moved for them.

IMO Benteke and Soldado have never been that realistic because Benteke is nearly £30m and Soldado is nearly £20m and 28yo.

I am starting to worry that we will go into the new season with exactly the same strikefotce as before.
Am hoping that beyond Damiao and Villa (or Benteke and Soldado) there are actually strikers out there that AVB approves of.

Makes me think that my theory of AVB himself being the main reason we didn't sign a striker in January was actually accurate. This is of course assuming that there is an ITK lockdown and that there are several strikers we are looking at and that no leaks of this are coming out at all....though who would believe this is the case?

Osvaldo is who we will sign.

I'd be happy with that, I like him alot. He is a bit of a character, a loose cannon but he works extremely hard and knows where the net is. Didn't someone on here say that Baldini and him don't get on though or has that been quashed ?

Back