• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

yidio on SC

Nothing that has happened this summer has been new or unexpected. We knew Real would make an offer. We knew they'd use every trick in the book to try and force a move. Has Bale's head turned? Who's wouldn't. Doesn't mean he no longer maintains any of the feelings towards the club and manager that he's stated in recent interviews. He will be fine.

DL (who is in Miami on a family holiday and has not mentioned coming home early) has the power to say yes or no, the press/Perez/Zidane/RM players all have absolutely no control over this. I'm repeatedly told it will be a no, regardless of what's put on the table. Just as with Modric in 2011, he isn't for sale.

Stick to your word DL, for the love of all things Spurs, stick to your word.

If there was a potential £100 million deal would you go on holiday?
I would cancel my holiday if it was only a £50 million pound deal.

If there was a potential £100 million deal would you go on holiday?
I would cancel my holiday if it was only a £50 million pound deal.
Levy seems to be dealing with these every summer now though - Carrick, Berbatov, Modric and now Bale. He must be used to it by now.

at RM lets say he will be on 200k, at spurs 150k - thats a 2.5m difference BUT I imagine a) we would match what RM are offering for the one or two years coming up b) it is one year (atleast) he would be with us and then the big bucks.

Taxes are different in Spain and significantly lower I think. Was brought up somewhere by someone when talking about Suarez to Arsenal compared to Real.

More exposure at a bigger club probably also means better sponsorship deals.

Taxes are different in Spain and significantly lower I think. Was brought up somewhere by someone when talking about Suarez to Arsenal compared to Real.

More exposure at a bigger club probably also means better sponsorship deals.

I think Spain have recently changed their tax laws, so it's now 50% or thereabout.

Who: rebrab
When: 31/07/13
Where: SC

new centre back nothing to do with Caulker.

Eventual plan under AVB is to have a minimised squad with each player fulfilling multiple positions. Will take some time to achieve though. Thankfully Andre is planning for the future as it is our and his intention for him to stay at the club for some time.

As for all the other transfer stuff, don't believe that he doesn't know what's going on. Andre knew deal s were happening.

rebrab

Who Roger Morgan
Date 31st July
Site Spurs Odyssey

RE: Bale/Soldado

No written offer but a 'verbal indication of intentions'. Look on it as a basis for negotiations. Start thinking about how you feel about Suarez.

Who Roger Morgan
Date 31st July
Site Spurs Odyssey

RE: Bale/Soldado

No written offer but a 'verbal indication of intentions'. Look on it as a basis for negotiations. Start thinking about how you feel about Suarez.

this Morgan fella works for the Daily Fail or knows someone who does

Who: JJetset
When; 31st July

JJetset said: ↑

It is but I will update the mods;0)

3 incoming top quality players
Unfortunately 1 special going out but you knew that right?

Well that's that then, Bale is most likely staying.

re all the Bale rumours: we dont seem to being linked to any/many top drawer players who would be a direct replacement for Bale which suggests to me that we're not planning for him to leave....and all our transfers take months to complete and are telegraphed in advance (aside from this Romanian chap). Cant see us selling him in a week or two and then thinking about how to spend the cash

When; 31st July

Interesting, JJset going for the Bale is leaving side of things.

Usually Itks follow the papers, but most of them reckon Bale will stay and Levy will stick to his plans, so fair play to them.

Maybe JJ knows a bit more than them.

When; 31st July

Indeed. With Villa, Benteke and the Croatians all done, he's got a 0% record this summer. In fact pretty much since he got the Saha/Nelsen story a few hours ahead of the media.

Back