• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best away record in the premiership??? Why???

I fear you are right Mr GB. Some of us brought up on 70's/80's/90's Spurs had any sense of entitlement ripped from our souls with the players we had to cheer (and did)! The Sky generation want it all now, now, now... especially if they have paid a ton for the ticket!

That's not fair, the only people I've ever seen getting ****ty at Spurs games have been blokes 40-60! And us sky generation still grew up wearing names like 'Doherty' on the back of our shirts.;)

It really is, the past couple of years especially. The only time it isn't quiet is when people are sighing or moaning.

Exactly. I'm a laid back person but I can't remember the last time I went to a game our fans didnt annoy me. We've managed to create an atmosphere where our players know if you try something, and it doesn't come off you're going to get jumped on for it. There's a pressure on the players at home that a lot on here don't seem to appreciate. It doesn't matter how well paid players are, they aren't robots and you're chipping away at their confidence if they feel they can't try anything creative because they are worried about it not coming off and the fans jumping on their backs.

But apparently that sort of support is fine because you touch yourself to attend....

That's not fair, the only people I've ever seen getting ****ty at Spurs games have been blokes 40-60! And us sky generation still grew up wearing names like 'Doherty' on the back of our shirts.;)

well that's something to consider - the 40+ are the truly jaded generation having seen us lose all despite the wealth of talents we've had.... and i think we all agree that it came down to poor management of the club.

enic hasn't helped much to help the image when they promote player trading and selling off our best as soon as the highest bidder comes along (buy they've done well to achieve some financial pomp).

then also this stadium thing... enic doesn't want to take any risks do they? arsenal are making big money now with their stadium and the financial divide between us and them is getting a bit outrageous now. much promise, many false dawns, always too late to the party. No wonder the fans are tired.

well that's something to consider - the 40+ are the truly jaded generation having seen us lose all despite the wealth of talents we've had.... and i think we all agree that it came down to poor management of the club.

enic hasn't helped much to help the image when they promote player trading and selling off our best as soon as the highest bidder comes along (buy they've done well to achieve some financial pomp).

then also this stadium thing... enic doesn't want to take any risks do they? arsenal are making big money now with their stadium and the financial divide between us and them is getting a bit outrageous now. much promise, many false dawns, always too late to the party. No wonder the fans are tired.

Who is it that's sounding jaded here?

:ross:

Back