• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Bring in Berbatov and give them Lamela on loan. We need quality on our bench to get top 4 spot and Lamela can get PL experience, game time and confidence against teams who don't park the bus. I know it sounds awful that we send our record signing player on loan, but I don't think it would be a bad message to Lamela and I'm pretty sure he'd accept it in a WC year.
Berbatov is still better than Lamela, who can't handle the pressure at the moment. Maybe with some good performance at Fulham and after a good WC next season he'll be the big deal what everyone was hoping for.

Bring in Berbatov and give them Lamela on loan. We need quality on our bench to get top 4 spot and Lamela can get PL experience, game time and confidence against teams who don't park the bus. I know it sounds awful that we send our record signing player on loan, but I don't think it would be a bad message to Lamela and I'm pretty sure he'd accept it in a WC year.
Berbatov is still better than Lamela, who can't handle the pressure at the moment. Maybe with some good performance at Fulham and after a good WC next season he'll be the big deal what everyone was hoping for.

why would Fulham want Lamela when they have a version of him in Bryan Ruiz 8-[

Some actual ITK. Looks like Baldini might not just be on a social trip to Italy this weekend.

Who: Gards
When: 25th January
Where: Twitter

Domenico Berardi - there is truth!

Some actual ITK. Looks like Baldini might not just be on a social trip to Italy this weekend.

Who: Gards
When: 25th January
Where: Twitter

Domenico Berardi - there is truth!

That IS interesting. He's the lad who scored 4 against Milan precipitating the departure of the manager.
But Juve only bought him recently and loaned him for the season to Sassuolo where he's done very well indeed. It would take a significant bid for them to countenance a sale.

That IS interesting. He's the lad who scored 4 against Milan precipitating the departure of the manager.
But Juve only bought him recently and loaned him for the season to Sassuolo where he's done very well indeed. It would take a significant bid for them to countenance a sale.

He's predicted to be Italy's next big #9 (their heir to Christian Vieri/Luca Toni)

He's predicted to be Italy's next big #9 (their heir to Christian Vieri/Luca Toni)

He's a very highly rated talent in Italy. I don't think he'll ever play for Juventus. As much as I rate him and have been impressed with him at Sassuolo, I don't think he'll suit the Premier League. Although maybe getting him early at a young age could be the difference maker.

Don't worry, if there is any hint of us signing him Chelsea will nip in and add him to their long list of bench warmers.

He's a very highly rated talent in Italy. I don't think he'll ever play for Juventus. As much as I rate him and have been impressed with him at Sassuolo, I don't think he'll suit the Premier League. Although maybe getting him early at a young age could be the difference maker.

I'm confident Baldini knows his onions about top strikers - he signed Batistuta and discovered Higuain.

I'm confident Baldini knows his onions about top strikers - he signed Batistuta and discovered Higuain.

don't know about discovering Higuain as he was a known talent before Baldini signed him.

Baldini is also the guy who signed Bojan for £10,000,000, Pablo Osvaldo for £17,000,000 and Marco Boriello for £10,000,000 all in one season. Not to mention Roberto Soldado for £26,000,000.

I wonder if we'd have even been linked if he hadn't just scored 4 against Milan.

don't know about discovering Higuain as he was a known talent before Baldini signed him.

Baldini is also the guy who signed Bojan for £10,000,000, Pablo Osvaldo for £17,000,000 and Marco Boriello for £10,000,000 all in one season. Not to mention Roberto Soldado for £26,000,000.

I wonder if we'd have even been linked if he hadn't just scored 4 against Milan.

Wait...didn't you rate him highly and thought he'd be a good signing for us in the summer?

Back