• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Who have they on loan from the PL?

It must be just 2 PL loans I take it as Everton have 3 loanees but one is from abroad?

Plus they will soon have that big lad who has just signed of Monaco so that's 4 loan signings which I think is ridiculous for a team in the top half of the top league!!!

Plus they will soon have that big lad who has just signed of Monaco so that's 4 loan signings which I think is ridiculous for a team in the top half of the top league!!!

it does indicate that Everton are papering over the cracks a little.

i daresay they'll sign Barry on a permanent next season and they may be able to keep Deueleleufelefeu for another season but potentially losing Lukaku will leave a big hole.

Who: JJetset
When: 21st January
Where: SC

JJetset said: ↑

Not much happening people.
Franco is looking at a few options as he always is but if you've seen any of Tim's press conferences he has told the truth about lack of incoming players and getting injured players back being like new signings.
If I was ITK i would tell you about a few options but as i dont do that any-more i wont, enjoy the window xx

So he is no longer ITK but is providing ITK... :-#

Jay (ryantegan) ‏@ryantegan 7m
I thought our interest in Coentrao would end with AVB going but by all accounts thats not the case. Trying for a loan deal with Real Madrid

Finally some LB news, although even if it were true you know no one is arriving til deadline day

[Update 22] Ali Z re:Berbatov

Who: Ali Z
When: 22/01/14
Where: COYS

Is on the Radar more than 50/50 if we want him deal to be done, they may take one of ours on loan.

Not nearly done but he wants it, Fulham will sell, it comes down to us as usual we are playing games.

[Update 22] Ali Z re:Berbatov

Who: Ali Z
When: 22/01/14
Where: COYS

Is on the Radar more than 50/50 if we want him deal to be done, they may take one of ours on loan.

Not nearly done but he wants it, Fulham will sell, it comes down to us as usual we are playing games.

Timmeh on Berbatov: "He's the sort of player who can get managers the sack. He can throw his toys out of the pram at times".

So who would Fulham want on loan ?.

Striker - would have to be Kane

Midfield - maybe Holtby or Bentaleb, or Carroll (for more prem games, maybe helps us)

Defender - would have to be Kane (Timmeh wouldn't let Dawson go)

Midfield - maybe Holtby or Bentaleb, or Carroll (for more prem games, maybe helps us)

How about Gomes?

I heard Windy saying Carroll was due back but that was a few weeks ago and I don't think he's shown up yet. A Holtby loan sounds sensible to me. Their midfield pair of Parker and that ginger is devoid of attacking ideas. He'd help with that and it would get him valuable minutes on the pitch.

Wouldn't loan out Holtby. We'll need the depth as matches pile up in a month's time when we begin EL play. Lots of opportunities for everyone to play.

Back