• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Alternative Table

Not so! More a case of bewilderment at the fact that all of his chutzpah seemed to disappear as soon as he put on a Spurs strip, then returned as soon as soon as he put on an Everton one.:~

His best position according to Everton fans is left mid. Having Bale as competition would dent a lot of players confidence!

Such a cruelly dramatic change since your opening post Jordhino.

A clear message we could still be in for a very hairy ride and almost anything can still happen.

Inspired by that I'm trying a form table since this thread was started:

22 Arsenal
19 Man Utd
16 Emirates Marketing Project
14 Everton
13 Sunderland, Swansea
11 Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Norwich
10 Blackburn, Fulham WBA, Wigan
9 Chelsea, Tottenham
8 Stoke
7 Bolton, Liverpool
6 Aston Villa
5 QPR
4 Wolves

didn't really need to see that !

fair play to the Scum though, really turned it around. kinda get the feeling that this is a a bit of a purple patch for them though

Looks like Mark Hughes' management style of throwing money around isn't working too well.

didn't really need to see that !

fair play to the Scum though, really turned it around. kinda get the feeling that this is a a bit of a purple patch for them though

The positive is it shows that despite our terrible run in the last five (LLLDD) we've not lost any ground to Chelsea. And today we demonstrated (in every way bar the result) how better we are than them.

Though the negative is the f***ing Gooners are on such a run that even if we turn things round they're momentum could still be enough to thwart us for third.

73 Man Utd
71 Emirates Marketing Project
58 Arsenal
55 Tottenham
53 Chelsea
50 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
43 Everton
42 Liverpool
41 Sunderland
39 Fulham, Norwich, Swansea
38 Stoke
36 WBA
33 Aston Villa
29 Bolton
28 Blackburn, QPR, Wigan
22 Wolves

can't believe how far City and United have pulled away from us in the last however many games it has been since we were right up their arses.

in fact im struggling to understand how such an average United team have clocked up so many points and look like winning the league two years on the trot

the manager, character, belief, will to win and so on and so on

Far more important is the fact they get help from refs all the time, they always get lucky and their opponents always feck up at crucial times. I think ManCity is just following the trend set by the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arsenal and Chelsea during the PL era.

Far more important is the fact they get help from refs all the time, they always get lucky and their opponents always feck up at crucial times. I think ManCity is just following the trend set by the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arsenal and Chelsea during the PL era.

But Graham Poll said that's not true... :-"

City have had their fair share of ref decisions, just ask Scott Parkers face.

It's not that average a United side, just not as good as some of the others and not as good as the 08 one. Still better than the other 19 PL teams

City have had their fair share of ref decisions, just ask Scott Parkers face.

It's not that average a United side, just not as good as some of the others and not as good as the 08 one. Still better than the other 19 PL teams

that's what i disagree with - they are there because of the things Marky mentions. things which take a 3rd/4h best side and turns them in to title winners

obviously not taking away from their achievement, if they win the league they fully deserve it as they did last year - but i do not think they have the best side or squad in the league at all

The league table never lies and if they win the league they are the best team in it. Fact. Having all those attributes Marky mentioned adds to the team and makes it the best

obviously those things are all a part of the overall package - im merely saying that i don't think that Man United side is that great - on paper, for example United and Ferguson with City's squad over a season would have destroyed everyone and be much better than this current United side (which would be battling for 4th most likely) - probably even with our squad they would be doing better

79 Man Utd
77 Emirates Marketing Project
64 Arsenal
59 Tottenham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine
57 Chelsea
47 Everton
46 Liverpool
43 Fulham, Norwich, Sunderland
42 Swansea, Stoke, WBA
35 Villa
31 QPR, Wigan
29 Bolton
28 Blackburn
22 Wolves

Seems to have settled into groups: Title fight, CL fight, midtable and relegation fight.

Wolves under Terry Connor: Played 9, W0 D2 L7 GD: 6-24

I would laugh at Villa too, but we still have to play them.

Back