• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,27452_8456996,00.html (from 2:40 onwards)

Now what part of this is wrong :ross::ross: fool

Interviewer :Any movements in the transfer window about bringing a striker in?

AVB: "I don't think so, it's completley unreal at the moment. We've told you we're willing to commit the risk, a lot of speculation about Defoe and his injury and he played 90 minutes and player extremely well too so i think we keep on going."

Do you know why i'm doing this? because spursalot decided to make it such a big deal yesterday but it's so hard for him to admit he was wrong. have a look at his posts regarding it yesterday.

you may be a trouble maker, but he could be a:

Gimmick: Putz
Description: This worker is a clueless putz.
Example: Stevie Richards
Requirements: Disposition must be Heel or Tweener

and this is said as a JOKE people. before knickers get twisted. :)

Because we'd rather save our money for someone else in the summer? If he turns out to be amazing we could always try for a permanent deal. IMO, that is AVB's choice right now.

i understand that its just the cheek of it

how would Levy react if AC Milan came and asked for Bale on loan for 6 months with a view to buy in the summer

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,27452_8456996,00.html (from 2:40 onwards)

Now what part of this is wrong :ross::ross: fool

Interviewer :Any movements in the transfer window about bringing a striker in?

AVB: "I don't think so, it's completley unreal at the moment. We've told you we're willing to commit the risk, a lot of speculation about Defoe and his injury and he played 90 minutes and player extremely well too so i think we keep on going."

Oh, for fudge's sake, leave it out, will you?

Really tedious. Making an arse of yourself with this "told you so" nonsense

If you must carry on, take it to PM, please.

i understand that its just the cheek of it

how would Levy react if AC Milan came and asked for Bale on loan for 6 months with a view to buy in the summer

I think that would depend on just how much they were willing to pay and not just in the summer. That loan would cost more than buying a player.

I think that would depend on just how much they were willing to pay and not just in the summer. That loan would cost more than buying a player.

there is no depend about it.....imv the answer would be "fcuk orf" :)

from SKY SPORTS NEWS: Tottenham are said to be readying an approach for Lyon striker Lisandro Lopez.

Would be highly amusing. Don't we play them in the next round of the Europa?

Can see that going against it. One thing to sell abroad, another to sell to the team you have to play in a week in a cup competition.

What this man said.

Was that post even necessary? Jimmyb said it which is fair enough but do you really have to quote it afterwards?

As i said before on this site....it's ok to start the commotion and argument by acting like a pedantic fool and argue and argue over 1 word but when you argue back and show your original post was spot on you get berated. I continued it because the guy can't admit he's wrong after acting like a fool just the day before.

We have been linked with both Lisandro Lopez and Bafetembi Gomis from Lyon.

I believe Lisandro Lopez is injured at the moment though.

Was that post even necessary? Jimmyb said it which is fair enough but do you really have to quote it afterwards?

As i said before on this site....it's ok to start the commotion and argument by acting like a pedantic fool and argue and argue over 1 word but when you argue back and show your original post was spot on you get berated. I continued it because the guy can't admit he's wrong after acting like a fool just the day before.

Yes it was necessary. I already made an earlier post about getting this thread on topic, but to no avail. Now let's keep it there.

We have been linked with both Lisandro Lopez and Bafetembi Gomis from Lyon.

I believe Lisandro Lopez is injured at the moment though.

Considering how long and drawn out the Lloris negotiations were, I really can't see us getting a quick deal tied up with Lyon for a striker today.

Considering how long and drawn out the Lloris negotiations were, I really can't see us getting a quick deal tied up with Lyon for a striker today.

Rumour has it that they are trying to get a few players off the payroll so they may seek a quick deal, then again they could offer them to us for free and Levy will still try to negotiate.

Last edited:
Greg Stobart‏@gstobart
Everton interest is definitely real. Stories coming from Merseyside, not Seville

Gards44: Negredo looking tough! Chairman of Sfc is a nightmare and doesn't like us!

Back