• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

I've decided that we should sign Heung Min Son, £8m-£10m should do it and we'd probably recoup most of it in shirt sales.

I recon we'll sign Damiao or no one. I should find the post from 3 weeks ago, about how its unlikely we'll sign anyone significant. Despite all the speculation, and no doubt a few inquiries by Spurs behind the scenes, not many big transfers take place in Jan, and we're unlikely to sign any of AVBs targets - Willian, Moutinho, Damiao.

Maybe there will be a wildcard signing or a Rasiak type signing but only if they are cost effective ie not too expensive.

I recon we'll sign Damiao or no one. I should find the post from 3 weeks ago, about how its unlikely we'll sign anyone significant. Despite all the speculation, and no doubt a few inquiries by Spurs behind the scenes, not many big transfers take place in Jan, and we're unlikely to sign any of AVBs targets - Willian, Moutinho, Damiao.

Maybe there will be a wildcard signing or a Rasiak type signing but only if they are cost effective ie not too expensive.

Said it many times but I really dont htink we have the cash to buy a £20m player as we're still trying to raise the money for the stadium. The Leandro stuff is just embarrassing - how many years have we now been sniffing around him?!? People need to move on - its like a 14 year old schoolboy lusting after the pretty girl in his class

I'd settle for a CF in on a 6 month loan deal so that we have more options up top

Said it many times but I really dont htink we have the cash to buy a £20m player as we're still trying to raise the money for the stadium. The Leandro stuff is just embarrassing - how many years have we now been sniffing around him?!? People need to move on - its like a 14 year old schoolboy lusting after the pretty girl in his class

I'd settle for a CF in on a 6 month loan deal so that we have more options up top

it is like an 18 year old lusting of the girl he lusted over when he was 14 only to find out she got big i mean a big arse, so big that if you were laying down and licking her pussy you would not be able to breathe, daimo would turn out to have a big arse and im not going to lick his pussy just to find that out.

Agree about us not having the money till the stadium is up and running, if anything from the last few windows has shown us we generally only pay out what we bring in in transfers, if bale goes expect some movement if not then do not.

See, even hard-up Everton are taking a punt now. £10m for a 22 yr old Dutch midfielder.

Surely WE can afford to spend more than Everton?

See, even hard-up Everton are taking a punt now. £10m for a 22 yr old Dutch midfielder.

Surely WE can afford to spend more than Everton?

No, we can't - we are broke, made a loss, wheels coming off proper. Levy is doing his best to keep it all together.

We should be grateful for what we have and wait for the right player to arrive - i.e. 18-year old with massive potential who is available on a free and is willing to come for 5k/week wages

:-"

No, we can't - we are broke, made a loss, wheels coming off proper. Levy is doing his best to keep it all together.

We should be grateful for what we have and wait for the right player to arrive - i.e. 18-year old with massive potential who is available on a free and is willing to come for 5k/week wages

Sorry, my son is busy this week. :)

Three days left.

Back