• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

that's a popular line of denial regarding the Zlatan, the most casual perusal of his career statistics shows otherwise, Ajax, Juve, Inter & Milan all won titles solely due to his participation, he has scored crucial goals to decide league titles 7 times, one of them was even a back heel

Ronaldo, Messi & Bale have all made great teams greater, they have been the difference many times, Zlatan is a considerable difference, every single day, he makes the average exceptional

Diego, Messi, Pele, Greaves, Bale, Ronaldo, it'll be argued through the ages, I'd take the Zlatan every time

:D:D:D:D:D

How many Champions League medals does he have again Galeforce?

ha, you've got it all backwards, the question isn't, "how many times has the Zlatan lifted the the European Cup", the question is, "has the European Cup been able to get itself in the hands of the Zlatan"

that the answer is no is a point against the competition, not the Man

Lol; you're talking gonad*s of course, but it sounds GREAT:D

Batshuayi scored tonight.

Get him in. Palace sniffing around at £15m. Think we should be.

We need to sign a striker in Jan, and early not the f#ckin 31st.

Not convinced Son will score enough goals, and dont get me started on N'jie, yes he is fast and presses well, but we need goals as well. Kane looks like he need a break, and I dont trust either of those two to fill his boots in the scoring department.]
Dont get me wrong they are not bad players, Thursday night they were great, but we need another goal threat badly for the days like today when Kane is not at the races. and sadly they are not it

Get him in. Palace sniffing around at £15m. Think we should be.

We need to sign a striker in Jan, and early not the f#ckin 31st.

Not convinced Son will score enough goals, and dont get me started on N'jie, yes he is fast and presses well, but we need goals as well. Kane looks like he need a break, and I dont trust either of those two to fill his boots in the scoring department.]
Dont get me wrong they are not bad players, Thursday night they were great, but we need another goal threat badly for the days like today when Kane is not at the races. and sadly they are not it

If he's really available for £15m then that looks very good business to me. Agree with your comments on Son and Njie

If he's really available for £15m then that looks very good business to me. Agree with your comments on Son and Njie

He really isn't. Labrune, the Marseille chairman, quoted 50 million euros for the lad should any team wish to get him in January: that's a cool 36 million quid, and you can bet that far, far bigger clubs than Palace are interested in the guy at present.

This one was never, ever a goer.

Tottenham will attempt to beat rivals Arsenal to the signing of Michy Batshuayi in January, according to the Daily Mail.

The report claims scouts from both clubs watched the Belgian in action as Marseille beat Rennes 1-0 on December 3.

And Tottenham are reportedly set to test Marseille's resolve with a bid for the £15 million-rated striker when the transfer window opens in January.

But the Gunners also sent scout Gilles Grimandi to watch Batshuayi and could follow up their interest in January.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/14462/transfer-window-blog/2015/12/12/18263232/

Solid info. This one looks nailed on.

Yes you can start getting Batshuayi printed on the back of your shirt.
We won't get into a bidding war with Arsenal for him or anyone for that matter.Next.

Yes you can start getting Batshuayi printed on the back of your shirt.
We won't get into a bidding war with Arsenal for him or anyone for that matter.Next.

Will Arsenal get as far as bidding? Arsenal had been sending scouts to watch Son for a while and they had been submitting glowing reports but Wenger couldn't make up his mind.

Will Arsenal get as far as bidding? Arsenal had been sending scouts to watch Son for a while and they had been submitting glowing reports but Wenger couldn't make up his mind.

Possibly one of the only things in our favour for a player in his position, we may make a decision first.
Also our burgeoning reputation for giving promising young players a stage on which to shine might give a more considered lad a difficult choice.

Possibly one of the only things in our favour for a player in his position, we may make a decision first.
Also our burgeoning reputation for giving promising young players a stage on which to shine might give a more considered lad a difficult choice.
I guess we also have a possible advantage of having 3 Belgian players to have a word in his ear.

As I said in my other post just now though.... It will all come down to how much money that he will earn at our place compared to any other suitors. Not that I think Marseille will sell him mid season anyway.

Wenger is loyal to the players he buys /brings through. I can't see him buying a striker when he has giroud and Walcott for one spot.

Back