• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Only a "best of" compilation, of course, but he looks good. Very quick; decent in the air; and seems to have ability with both feet.

Seems to tick a few boxes for us. Question is whether he ticks the black box, I guess.
Racist:p

Last edited:
he stops the ball and does the header over the line. Not seen that since I was at school. Surprised the opposition did not kick the doo doo out of him after that for taking the Urinal.

I believe Aulas has publicly stated that he has no intentions of dealing with Tottenham Hotspur again until Levy leaves the club. Because of his anger at agreeing a price for Lloris and then receiving a lower bid after he'd given us permission to talk to him. Fairly strong stuff.

Unless N'Jie has a release clause,I suspect 'Zut Alors!' is probably going to be the best Levy can do with this one.

From everything I've read on this, the story is that we put in an offer that was turned down and we left it alone. Two months later Lyon contacts us to hear if we're still interested. That is when Levy would have made a lower bid as signing Lloris was not a priority (backed up by recent Friedel ITK). You should be condemning him for signing Lloris against his manager's wishes if anything.

he stops the ball and does the header over the line. Not seen that since I was at school. Surprised the opposition did not kick the doo doo out of him after that for taking the Urinal.

If he did that over there he would get decapitated and it would be deserved. You do it primary school not professional football. But if he did it against the Goons in the last minute I would wet myself :D

If he did that over there he would get decapitated and it would be deserved. You do it primary school not professional football. But if he did it against the Goons in the last minute I would wet myself :D

i think its brilliant what he did. It shows a confident c0cky attitude and awareness of whats around him. Love it.

That would be funny but you'd still have to expect a few hard kicks after trying that sort of brick even from those pansies. It would be worth it though.

I love it how fans on here watch a 4 minute highlight reel of some player they know sod all about and then pronounce what a good signing they think it will be. :D

And yes I am as guilty as the next guy

i dont think we can afford Njie, he is highly rated by Lyon and they dont give away their talents cheaply

so i want to offer plan C who is imo within our price range, Paul Georges Ntep

http://www.espnfc.com/stade-rennes/...striker-paul-georges-ntep-suffers-injury-blow

Rennes striker Paul-Georges Ntep suffers injury blow

"Rennes striker Paul-Georges Ntep's start to the new season faces further disruption due to injuries which will sideline him for "several weeks."

Already suspended for the Aug. 8 season opener against Bastia, Ntep has now suffered a combination of injuries to both legs.

A statement on staderennais.com read: "Paul-Georges Ntep will be absent from the field for several weeks. The Stade Rennais attacker suffered a tear of the right hamstring, shin splints and a stress fracture to the left tibia."

The 22-year-old was the Brittany club's top scorer with nine league goals last season. "

Sorry, mate. :p

I love it how fans on here watch a 4 minute highlight reel of some player they know sod all about and then pronounce what a good signing they think it will be. :D

Those of us with a real eye for talent have no need for highlight reels. Just give me a name and current club. :cool:

beats the black box baloney thats for sure

http://www.espnfc.com/stade-rennes/...striker-paul-georges-ntep-suffers-injury-blow

Rennes striker Paul-Georges Ntep suffers injury blow

"Rennes striker Paul-Georges Ntep's start to the new season faces further disruption due to injuries which will sideline him for "several weeks."

Already suspended for the Aug. 8 season opener against Bastia, Ntep has now suffered a combination of injuries to both legs.

A statement on staderennais.com read: "Paul-Georges Ntep will be absent from the field for several weeks. The Stade Rennais attacker suffered a tear of the right hamstring, shin splints and a stress fracture to the left tibia."

The 22-year-old was the Brittany club's top scorer with nine league goals last season. "

Sorry, mate. :p

and so we move on to plan D :)

I still think Balo would be worth a punt if we can get him for less than 10 million quid. After all he's been through, I wouldn't be surprised if he shapes up to prove a point. Wages might be an issue, though.

I still think Balo would be worth a punt if we can get him for less than 10 million quid. After all he's been through, I wouldn't be surprised if he shapes up to prove a point. Wages might be an issue, though.

Far too unstable and has no concept of team imo. He should have played a sport like Tennis where it is all about you and the glory is entirely yours. Berahino and Llorente/Dzeko would be absolutely fantastic although whether we have the finances to make that happen remains to be seen. I think those additions to compliment Kane would give us a very varied strike force that could mix up as and when.

I think I would rather keep Soldado (and I'm sure all of you on here know my opinion of Soldado by now).

if anything it would stop him from always scoring against us

Why always him :confused:

No thanks. Ticking time bomb. Let Liverpool be the soap opera again this year.

Back