• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Spurs U18s v Black Kittens

Archer

A McQueen, Gallifuoco, Stewart (c), Ogilvie

Dombaxe, Lameiras, Winks

McEvoy, Coulibaly, Oduwa

Subs: Voss (GK), McEneff, Goddard, Georgiou

BkoogNGIMAAuldN.jpg

Half-time in the Barclays U21 Premier League.

Sunderland U21s 3-0 Spurs.

Two goals just before the break.

Midweek Loan Watch

Ryan Fredericks returned to action for Millwall as they claimed a vital victory in the Championship on Tuesday night.

Full-back Ryan was introduced off the bench at half-time as the Lions defended a narrow first half lead at Wigan Athletic, his side ultimately securing a 1-0 win.

Jon Obika also tasted victory in the Championship in midweek, his Charlton Athletic side beating Yeovil Town by the odd goal in five. Jon came on as a substitute in the 76th minute.

There was no such good fortune for Tom Carroll and Benoit Assou-Ekotto at Queens Park Rangers, though.

Both started for their loan club at Blackburn Rovers but neither finished the game as the R’s made changes in an ultimately unsuccessful bid to overturn a two-goal deficit, Blackburn claiming a 2-0 victory in the end.

Spurs U18s v Manchester United

Voss

Campbell-Young, Maghoma, Carter-Vickers, Walker-Peters

Walkes, Amos, Miller

Goddard, Harrison, Georgiou

Subs: Priestley (GK), Ross, Akindayini, Hayford​

Spurs U18s v Manchester United

Voss

Campbell-Young, Maghoma, Carter-Vickers, Walker-Peters

Walkes, Amos, Miller

Goddard, Harrison, Georgiou

Subs: Priestley (GK), Ross, Akindayini, Hayford​

Trying to find a stream for this. How they have dropped big Dan though is beyond me.

58 mins GOAL - UNITED

Hosts break away and the ball is cut back for Fletcher to finish from inside six yard box

1-0

Just watched the QPR match. Considering how there's talk of Carroll playing for us next season I have to say that he wasn't anywhere near as involved as I'd have liked. You can see that he is on a different wavelength to a lot of his team, popping little passes off and moving into space for the return (which never comes). Despite my complaint he did get three assists and a lot of QPR's best play came in moves he was heavily involved in. I just get the feeling that the deep midfielder role doesn't suit him.

Coulthirst scored one and got the assist for the second goal today as Torquay won 2-1. I saw the goals earlier today on SSN and the lad is much quicker than I realised.

Just watched the QPR match. Considering how there's talk of Carroll playing for us next season I have to say that he wasn't anywhere near as involved as I'd have liked. You can see that he is on a different wavelength to a lot of his team, popping little passes off and moving into space for the return (which never comes). Despite my complaint he did get three assists and a lot of QPR's best play came in moves he was heavily involved in. I just get the feeling that the deep midfielder role doesn't suit him.

Before yesterday's game I would have agreed with you but believe it or not he was not positively involved yesterday than he normally was and his involvement in those goals was impressive

He is good enough for the prem but still not ready for us yet IMO unless we play a system that suits (I don't know what one)

Don't forget that our U21s are in action tonight against Manchester United at White Hart Lane.

Kick-off is 19:00.

GOAL - UNITED - Weir rolls in to the feet of Wilson, whose shot on the turn creeps low inside the post beyond the diving Archer. 0-1, 58mins

With little or nothing left for the first team to play for this season, are there any other youth players that people think should be given an opportunity in our remaining Premier League games?

Do you mean players who are playing for the U21's or are we talking about any of our young players??
Personally I think those that are still out at play off chasing clubs are best where they are as the pressure they are under to get results can only be beneficial to their future development.

Back