• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Harry Kane subbed around 60th minute for Leicester, missed a header from 6 yards out too.
Not the best performance apparently reading the foxestalk forum.

Kane also missed sitters previous game,
don't think their supporters are too happy about him.
They wanted the club to loan a midfielder in stead of a forward

yeah, but you dont judge anything from what you read on a forum. very rarely hs anybody got anything to say, to such an extent that youll miss the good stuff underneath the waffle

Has anyone else heard any more about Pritchard's recovery and will he go back into the youth set up if he is back before the end of the season?

Well if he ain't good enough for Leicester he certainly ain't good enough for us

Livermore and Rose had terrible loan spells in the Championship at older age than Harry Kane.
Perhaps they aren't good enough for us neither, but at least they've proven themselves as Premier League quality.
Too early to tell about Kane, he has time on his side and need experience (bad exp as well).
He's a leader and star performer for his England side, let's wait and see what kind of player he is when he's a senior.

Has anyone else heard any more about Pritchard's recovery and will he go back into the youth set up if he is back before the end of the season?

I think I read, at the time, that he was expected to be out for around six weeks and that he would be back at Spurs for the duration. I also got the impression (which could be completely wrong) that he would be going back to Peterborough when he is fit again - which should be around the end of the month.

I think I read, at the time, that he was expected to be out for around six weeks and that he would be back at Spurs for the duration. I also got the impression (which could be completely wrong) that he would be going back to Peterborough when he is fit again - which should be around the end of the month.

Thanks Jimmy. Good news that.

Really glad the lad signed the new contract recently - hopefully we see some cup/sub appearances next season if his performances carry on at the level he was at or at least a step up a league when on loan next year.

Very impressive debut in MLS for John Bostock. Came off after 80 minutes to a standing ovation from a 25,000 crowd at Toronto's home opener.

Played right wing and used his size, strength and great ball control to full advantage in a 2-1 win for Toronto. In the 20th minute, he took the ball into the box after eluding a couple of defenders and was cut down for a clear penalty. Converted by Robert Earnshaw, who scored both goals in another impressive debut.

Due to stay here until June. I'm sure Nelsen will be imploring Spurs to let him see out the season. Pleasure to watch.

Last edited:
Very impressive debut in MLS for John Bostock. Came off after 80 minutes to a standing ovation from a 25,000 crowd at Toronto's home opener.

Played right wing and used his size, strength and great ball control to full advantage in a 2-1 win for Toronto. In the 20th minute, he took the ball into the box after eluding a couple of defenders and was cut down for a clear penalty. Converted by Robert Earnshaw, who scored both goals in another impressive debut.

Due to stay here until June. I'm sure Nelsen will be imploring Spurs to let him see out the season. Pleasure to watch.

Unless he signed a new contract the last word from Spurs was that his contract will expire in 2013.

http://tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/Archive/news_2010_8_4146.page

If you recall Oscar Jansson joined Shamrock Rovers on-loan up until his contract expired so it's been known to happen before where the loan just becomes a free transfer after contract expiry.

Playing over here would put Bostock in better sync with T&T's international fixtures. If he carries on like his MLS debut, he's certainly welcome in Toronto, too.

Bostock has a great first game wherever he goes............now watch what happens

Please let me be wrong but I just can't see it with either Rose or Townsend. I have been very impressed with Routledge this season...in the papers they say he could be for an England call up.

Back