• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Surprise surprise Leeds fans spouting abuse now

[qoute]Didn't rate him tbh. Just some other flashy clam from the PL thinking he's too good for this league.
[/QUOTE]

Bit rich, they didn't seem to mind when flash PL clams were playing for them in the CL

Ahhh I see. fudge knows. Maybe if they did sign some more decent players they won't have been stuck in lower divisions for 8 years

I can understand a manager being dissapointed in losing a player, but to turn round and say good riddance is unprofessional and reeks of no class.

Birmingham City have signed winger Andros Townsend on loan from THFC for the remainder of the season

Birmingham City have signed winger Andros Townsend on loan from THFC for the remainder of the season

Good news imo. Warnock might be good at motivating a team and getting a lot out of a squad fighting for promotion, but I don't think he's great at developing youngsters. Much happier to see Townsend at Birmingham.

Jordinho: I think so, didn't he play against Arsenal for Leeds?

Yeah he played against Arsenal and was probably there best player. He won't be able to play against Chelsea sadly. But Hughton is doing a fantastic job there and they are playing some exciting football.. Redmond and Townsend on the wings....

You expect Leeds fans to sledge him a bit, but Warnock is a bit of a knob over this one. Townsend finds himself on the fringes of new manager's plans, Spurs engineer a better loan for him, Townsend takes the opportunity to train with a club and manager that want him as a starter... Good ridance indeed!

He worries me for sure. Some of the stories, if you choose to believe them, don't portray him in a good light.

Tottenham Hotspur have recalled England Under-21 right-back Adam Smith from his loan spell at Leeds United.

The White Hart Lane club have made the move to provide cover for defender Kyle Walker, who damaged his ankle against Arsenal on Sunday.

The England international completed the 90 minutes of the 5-2 defeat, but has since been withdrawn from Stuart Pearce's squad to face Holland on Wednesday.

Return

Smith made three appearances for Leeds after joining, having been on loan at Milton Keynes Dons, but the youngster is now back with Harry Redknapp's team.

"Tottenham defender Adam Smith has been recalled from his loan spell at Elland Road in order to provide cover at right-back for the Premier League side's first team," read a statement on Leeds' official website.

Tottenham also confirmed the news, writing on their official twitter account: "Adam Smith has been recalled from his loan at Leeds United in order to provide first team squad cover at right-back."

To be honest I'd rather have Adam Smith at RB then shift Kaboul out there.

Don't think we've made many friends over at Leeds with these moves though...Or Warnock for that matter, that's three players we've taken back off him.

To be honest I'd rather have Adam Smith at RB then shift Kaboul out there.

Don't think we've made many friends over at Leeds with these moves though...Or Warnock for that matter, that's three players we've taken back off him.

I think its the strange turn of events up there which makes it better for our younger players to steer well clear. Theres something fishy going on, and its got Ken Bates little pawprints all over it

Back