• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

What I got from this match:

No one in our defence is good enough. Right back isn't good enough, centre halves are poor and I dont get the fuss with Fryers, terrible.
Carroll is great, Bentaleb quietened down once on a yellow, Pritchard looks like he has a bright future.
Ceballos needs to cut out the play acting, has ability, wonder how it'd look in a first team match though.
Obika and Kane aren't good enough.

What I got from this match:

No one in our defence is good enough. Right back isn't good enough, centre halves are poor and I dont get the fuss with Fryers, terrible.
Carroll is great, Bentaleb quietened down once on a yellow, Pritchard looks like he has a bright future.
Ceballos needs to cut out the play acting, has ability, wonder how it'd look in a first team match though.
Obika and Kane aren't good enough.

Agree with all of this, but their 14 should have got a straight red for a stamp tackle and even at this level they are cheating scum.

Pritchard is awesome. (Getting subbed off now though)..

I want him in our squad next year along with Carroll. fudge loans.

Our policy of loaning out youngsters so they get experience of playing competitive games has been a massive success, we should not abandon it now.

So close yet so far.. too familiar of Tottenham.

Man Utd never giving up, coming from behind is in there blood it seems.

Our policy of loaning out youngsters so they get experience of playing competitive games has been a massive success, we should not abandon it now.

It wouldn't be abandoning it. But he should be playing at a better standard than the Championship. If he gets a Prem deal than fine, loan him, if not than keep him.

Taking Pritchard off was pathetic by the way. If we were going to take anyone off, it should have been Bentelab who was on a yellow.. I can only imagine that Prtichard had some sort of injury.

So, we win the Elite Group comfortably, prove ourselves the best in the land, but no, hang about, that doesn't count. Gotta play the runners-up United on THEIR ground to really decide who the U21 champions are.

Okay then.

So we win the regional league, win the elite league and then have to play a knockout competition and manure in their ground in the final!?! WALOB!!!!!!

Archer, fryers and fredericks were pants.
Veljkovic is not a center half, carroll needs to toughen up
The rest were ok

Could have sent Carroll off and awarded them a penalty to be fair..

Damage was done, to be fair. booking the Gray and Benteleb fudged us. Should have been a yellow for the challenge's on Ceballos twice.. yes he play acted afterwards, but both challenges were awful

Our game was brick when Pritchard went off and Cebellos took a knee to the meat and veg

It wouldn't be abandoning it. But he should be playing at a better standard than the Championship. If he gets a Prem deal than fine, loan him, if not than keep him.

At the next stage of his development he needs to be playing regular competitive games. He's not going to be getting that from us next season. I would expect him to be too inexperienced for a Premier League club to be interested but if one could offer him first team games, then great, if not he is better off dropping a league and getting games.

Back